The theater was built by James Wheeler Love in 1888. In 1905 it was purchased by Louis P. Larson and renamed the L. P. Larson Opera House. The three-story brick and stone building is a landmark in ... Love-Larson Opera House
The large two-story frame house, located in Fremont, exemplifies a transitional product of Queen Anne and
Neo-Classical Revival styles. Businessman R. B. Schneider, founder of the Nye, Schneider, Fowler Company,
grain dealers, built the house in 1887
Take yourself back in Fremont's history with a self-guided tour of Nye Avenue. View the beautifully designed homes boasting the different architectural styles of their period. There are over twenty-five houses within the confines of the proposed National Register District of Nye Avenue.