The Frisco Depot Museum built in 1914 is the third largest depot on Frisco rail lines in Oklahoma. The museum was formed when the Choctaw County Historical Society obtained control of the Frisco Depot and began its restoration in 1978. Restoration began in the Harvey House Restaurant and progressed though out both floors of the old depot. Harvey Girl quarters are preserved on the second floor. These consist of three bedrooms and a bath as well as a matron's suite. Items of local and county-wide historical interest (artifacts, documents and pictures) are currently on display along with a miniature railroad, a miniature five-ring circus and a moonshine still.
Railroading is preserved in displays of Frisco memorabilia and numerous artifacts of railroad construction and maintenance. Photos of trains, crews, wrecks, etc., abound.
Come visit us in Hugo, Oklahoma