Upcoming Events in Gardnerville Nevada
Big Mama's Show and Shine
- Douglas County Senior Center's BIG MAMA'S Show & Shine is our annual fundraiser for Meals on Wheels. We have classic cars, a vendor and crafter fair, raffle prizes, music and fun for everyone. Held at the beautiful Lampe Park Pavilion in Gardnerville from 10am to 3 pm, you can cruise the classic cars, enjoy a lunch, chat with friends and do it all while supporting nutrition for Homebound Seniors within Douglas County.
Registration for your classic car or truck, vendor booth reservations and sponsorship packets are available by calling Amanda at 775-783-6455 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org - Find BIG MAMA'S on the website below.
Early Vehicle Registration is $45.00.
Late Vehicle Registration (received after May 1st or later) is $55.00. Late Registration will be accepted the day of the show but the gates close at 10am.
Vendor Booth Spaces are available for only $30.00.
Sponsorship Levels vary.
Carson Valley Art Show and Reception
- Address: East Fork Gallery , Gardnerville, Nevada
Ph: 775-782-7629 (Always call and confirm events)
Car and Tractor Swap Meet and Car Show
- Antique cars, trucks, tractors, gas engines. Hobby car show including street rods, classics, muscle cars, kit cars, low riders, music.
Address: Heritage Park , Gardnerville, Nevada
|28 - 31||
Carson Valley Days
- Parade, craft fair, music, food, pedal tractor pulls, firemen's water fights, greased pole. Minden and Gardnerville,
Ph: 775-223-7913 (Always call and confirm events)
Carson Valley Poker Run
- 110-mile ride and barbecue.
Address: Jethro’s Restaurant parking lot , Gardnerville, Nevada