The IOOF Hall in Lebo was one place where folks went to have a good time. For years after its dedication in 1899, it was the site of many social gatherings and even served as a church while the Methodist Church was being built.
It is made of native stone quarried near Coal Creek, 1 and 1/2 miles north of Lebo. In later years, it has been used to house commercial businesses and a restaurant.
Come visit us in Lebo, Kansas