Iowa City, Iowa
Upcoming Events in Iowa City Iowa
|Friday Night Concert Series - Family-friendly downtown event features live music. May Kickoff. Every Friday, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm, from mid May to mid September.|
Iowa City Farmers Market
- Open-air market with fresh homegrown produce, baked goods, crafts, plants and flowers. In the Chauncey Swan parking ramp in downtown Iowa City. Market runs May through October, Wednesdays from 5-7 p.m., Saturdays from 7:30 a.m.-Noon
Address: Chauncey Swan Ramp , Iowa City, Iowa
Table To Table: Annual Benefit Dinner
- Dine Globally, Impact Locally - This year's theme is Asian Fusion featuring the culinary creations of the area's best chefs including: Takanami, Devotay, Givanni's, The Red Avocado, Iowa River Power Company, Chef Ron Hall of Mercy Hospital, Guido's Deli and Market and More. 5:30 PM
Asian beer, tea, and sake will be provided.
Featuring Special Guest Speaker
Lan Samantha Chang
DIrector, Iowa Writer's Workshop
Author of the acclaimed book Hunger: Novella and Stories
All proceeds go to help Table to Table feed the hungry in the Iowa City and surrounding area.
Address: Iowa Cith Sheraton Hotel , Iowa City, Iowa
|4 - 5||
Arts, Crafts, and Vendor Extravaganza
- Come and enjoy over 50 different types of exhibits at the Old Capitol Mall downtown Iowa City, Iowa. Hosting a fashion show on Saturday beginning at 1pm.
Get all your shopping for Mothers Day, Graduation, Fathers Day, and those June Weddings done all in one place. This will be an annual event so look for us in the fall and again next spring.
Please email if interested in joining us as an exhibitor.
|1 - 3||Iowa Arts Festival - 100 local and regional visual artists displaying and selling their artwork; music festival, regional and ethnic food, activities and entertainment for children and families.|
Cruis'n for the Kids Car & Bike Show
- Cruis'n for the Kids Car Show was established to encourage kids to participate in the love of cars, make it an event for the whole family and as a fundraiser to help build the new University of Iowa Children’s Hospital.
Cruis'n for the Kids Car Show is held at the University of Iowa Kinnick Football Stadium. All Proceeds go to help build the new University of Iowa Children’s Hospital.
Entrant Door Prizes
Best of the Best -- Top 75 Cars and 13 Special Awards
• Events for the Kids
• Herky and Perky
• Face Painting
• Hot Wheels Drag Races
• Bean Toss – prizes every time for the kids
• Diecast cars for all the kids
• Silent Auction – Great UI Athletic collector items & more
Address: University of Iowa - Kinnick Football Stadium, 825 Stadium Drive , Iowa City, Iowa
|29 - 1||Iowa City Jazz Festival - Free music event in the heart of Iowa City. Jazz performers from around the world, free jazz workshops, high school jazz bands. Named one of the top 10 jazz festivals in the nation.|