Upcoming Events in Laughlin Nevada
|5 - 8||
Laughlin Desert Challenge
- More than 200 of the world's top off-road drivers will compete in this annual race through the rough desert terrain in Laughlin. 30,000 fans are expected to view the race from two desert locations and a grandstand area. This event is filmed for national TV, and is the first race in the SCORE series, which culminates in SCORE International's BAJA 1000. Highlights include the Laughlin Leap and Pit Crew competition for $26,000 in prize money, a huge SCOREVISION big screen on the infield to replay highlights and show racing action along the 8-mile track and two full days of racing offering a purse of over $300,000.
Ph: 800-227-5245 (Always call and confirm events)
|6 - 7||
Golden Nuggett Laughlin's' Chili Cook Offs
- This event will feature back-to-back chili cook-offs. The Laughlin Regional Cook-off will take place on Saturday and the Nevada State Cook-off will take place on Sunday. Both cook-offs have the same format: three categories in each of red chili, green chili and best salsa. On both days, cooking for green starts at 10 am with a turn-in at 1 pm; cooking for red starts at noon with a turn-in at 3 pm; salsa turn-in is at 11 am.
There will be a $1,000 first place prize in each chili category and all entry fees for salsa will be returned as prize money. The entry fee each day for red chili is $35; $20 for green chili and $10 for salsa. Additionally, all entries must supply one gallon minimum for the People's Choice category.
The Golden Nugget Laughlin is offering special room packages for this event. Call 1-800-950-7700 and ask for the chili special.
Address: Golden Nugget Laughlin , Laughlin, Nevada
|8 - 11||
- Winter Break is a festival celebrating life to the fullest, targeting the 50+ age group. It is modeled after a traditional Spring Break, celebrated along the banks of the Colorado River. The four-day festival offers non-stop activities and events including dancing, fitness, live entertainment, classic car show, arts and crafts, contests, educational seminars and specially-themed socials.
Address: Edgewater Casino Resort , Laughlin, Nevada
|11 - 14||
Cruzin on the River, Charity Classic Car Show
- This River Cruizers annual charity classic car show is open to all years, makes and models, street rods, muscle cars, trucks, classics & specialty vehicles, 4x4 and motorcycles. Fun events will include a parade of cars, open header contest, creeper races, raffles, auction, poker walk and run, ladies tea party indoors, trivia, door prizes and a DJ all weekend. As well as a car show, this event will also feature an auto parts swap meet, vehicles for sale in the car corral and various vendors.
Vehicle registration includes a goodie bag, t-shirt, dash plaque and awards presentation on Sunday. The Riverside is offering special room and RV rates for car show participants. Call 1800-227-3849 and mention Cruzin on the River car show.
For vehicle registration or vendor information, contact Ellen Bridges at 928-505-8457 or email@example.com.
Address: Riverside Resort & Casino , Laughlin, Nevada
|23 - 25||
AVI River Stampede P.R.C.A. Rodeo
- Almost a quarter-of-a-million-dollar purse is offered to cowboys and cowgirls in the Annual PRCA Rodeo. As many as 700 participants compete in eight traditional rodeo events, including bareback bronc riding, team roping and bull riding. Entertainment, vendor booths and Southwestern-style fun at the area resorts round out the very popular Laughlin River Stampede celebration. Call for tickets a year in advance.
Address: Mojave Crossing Event Center , Laughlin, Nevada
|17 - 18||
Fort Mojave Classic PRCA Xtreme Bulls
- Entertainment, vendor booths and Southwestern-style fun at the area resorts round out the very popular celebration. Call for tickets a year in advance.
Address: Mojave Crossing Event Center , Laughlin, Nevada
|18 - 22||Laughlin River Run - Always held the last full weekend in April, there will be motorcycles as far as the eye can see! More than 50,000 bikers from all walks of life enjoy top-name entertainment, a poker run, displays, competitions - including awards for the best custom motorcycle in the bunch - and thousands of vendors in the West's largest ride-in bike rally. Rooms and concert packages available.|
Laughlin's Rockets Over the River
- Traditionally at 9pm, fireworks displays launched over the waters of the Colorado River. Among the most spectacular displays in the West, these fireworks are choreographed to music on a high-fidelity sound system and broadcast on area radio stations. Free to the public with best viewing at the Laughlin resorts and casinos.
Ph: 702-298-2214 (Always call and confirm events)
|24 - 28||
Laughlin Senior Olympics
- Sponsored by Clark County Parks and Recreation, the annual Senior Olympics will be held in Laughlin at various locations from the Spirit Mountain Park to several resorts. Tennis, bowling, golf, card games, track and field, cycling, horseshoes, swimming and bocce ball are just a few of the events offered. The Laughlin Games will continue to have its major emphasis on friendly competition, since we are NOT a state, regional, nor national qualifier.
Ph: 702-298-3413 (Always call and confirm events)
Jay And The Americans @ Harrahs Laughlin, NV
- JAY AND THE AMERICANS. One of the greatest rock'n'roll groups of '60s and '70s performs tunes such as its 12 Top 10 hits, including 'This Magic Moment,' 'Only In America,' 'Cara Mia' and 'Come A Little Bit Closer.' The group features three original members Sandy Deanne, Howie Kane, Marty Sanders, the magnificent voice of Jay Reinecke and the great USA Band. www.jayandtheamericans.com Tickets are on sale now. Come early for a wonderful dinner. Make your plans now.
Address: Harrah's Laughlin Fiesta Showroom, 2900 South Casino Drive, Laughlin, NV 89029 , Laughlin, Nevada