Upcoming Events in Middlebury Vermont
Middlebury Wind Ensemble Concert
- Join us for a concert to celebrate Spring, including music by Adirondack composer Robert Washburn, a lively march by Dr. Larry Hamberlin, Professor of Music at Middlebury College, and some wonderful surprises. This concert is sponsored by the Middlebury College Department of Music.
Address: Middlebury College Center for the Arts Concert Hall , Middlebury, Vermont
|5 - 18||
Face to Face - Vermont Portraits 1795-1930
- Look into the faces of people who helped to create our Vermont heritage. The Museum's rich collection of local portraits includes founding fathers and fearless farmwives, reverends and renegades, beautiful belles and their handsome husbands. Some are the work of famous American portraitists, while others were painted by talented local people. All have tales to tell of lives lived here in earlier days.
- Address: Vermont Soap Factory , Middlebury, Vermont
Ph: (802) 388-4302 (Always call and confirm events)
Chinese Art Exhibition
Address: National Bank of Middlebury , Middlebury, Vermont
The Neolithic World of Stone
- Who built Stonehenge and why? When and how was it built? This slide lecture by Bob Manning will address itself to these and other questions related to the Neolithic monuments of Ireland, Brittany, and the United Kingdom. Stone circles, dolmens, and chambered tombs from Stonehenge, Avebury, Cornwall, Newgrange, Callanish, Carnac, and the Orkney Islands will be featured.
Address: Ilsley Library , Middlebury, Vermont
VSO Pops Concert Sponsored by Henry Sheldon Museum
- With VSO Associate Conductor Anthony Princiotti at the podium, it is sure to be an exciting musical evening.
Grounds open at 5:30 pm for picnics.
Enjoy a magnificent setting, inspiring music and spectacular fireworks.
Pre-concert, adults $20, youths $8. At the gate, adults $22, youths $12.
Children under 12 free.
Address: Middlebury College Alumni Stadium - Field House in case of rain , Middlebury, Vermont
Arts and Crafts on the Green
- Address: Middlebury Town Green , Middlebury, Vermont
Ph: (802) 388-3177 (Always call and confirm events)
|4 - 5||
Brick Blast 2007
- A Lego®-Brick Festival featuring exhibits from the New England Lego Users Group (NELUG), My Own Creations (MOCs) contest, building competitions, BrickWars, swap/sell table, raffle and so much more! Fun for all ages! Come see what can be created using Lego bricks!
Address: American Legion Hall, 49 Wilson Road , Middlebury, Vermont
|23 - 29||
- Program highlights: Tammy Fletcher's Mountain Girl, Austin Lounge Lizards, Rani Arbo & daisy mayhem, WDEV Radio Rangers, Atlantic Crossing, the Will Patton Ensemble, Town Hall Theater's "Middlebury Does the History of Rock & Roll," Mamadou Diabate Ensemble, Le Vent du Nord and a Street Dance with the Vermont Jazz Ensemble. Weekday "Brown Bag" performances at noon for families. Events held rain or shine. Free! Info: www.festivalonthegreen.org or 802/388-2743
Address: Under a tent on the Village Green, Middlebury, VT , Middlebury, Vermont
Trail Around Middlebury Team Trek
- Sponsors are welcome.
Your participation helps sponsor an important aspect of Middlebury's natural Heritage.
Please call for more information.
Address: Marble Works , Middlebury, Vermont
3rd Annual Trail Around Middlebury Team Trek
- Individuals, families or teams of 4-6 choose to run, hike or bike sections of the 18 mile TAM.
Palatable Palette Party
- Sponsored by Frog Hollow Craft Center - Middlebury
- Santa will be at the Middlebury Community House 10-noon.
Address: Throughout the town , Middlebury, Vermont
Holiday Stories and Crafts for Kids
- Holiday activities designed for kids to have a great time and folks to have time to shop.
Address: Ilsley Public Library , Middlebury, Vermont
Festival of Traditional Foods
- Sample holiday foods from many traditions and ethnic groups.
Address: Vermont Folklife Center , Middlebury, Vermont
20th Annual Messiah Sing
Address: Middlebury Congregational Church , Middlebury, Vermont
|16 - 6||
Gingerbread House Exhibit
- Opening Friday, December 2, from 4-6 pm at the Vermont Folklife Center. This annual exhibit is sure to amaze. Free.
Address: The Vermont Folklife Center is found in the old Masonic Hall off the Green. , Middlebury, Vermont
|16 - 18||
Magical Story of the Nutcracker
- Address: Middlebury Union High School Auditorium , Middlebury, Vermont
Ph: (802) 388-1078 (Always call and confirm events)
|17 - 14||
Handmade for the Holidays - Dolhouses, Trains and Gifts
Address: Henry Sheldon Museum , Middlebury, Vermont