Bernalillo, New Mexico

Old Convent Building


category : Historic Buildings
Built in 1875, donated by Jose Leandro Perea to Archbishop Lamy, Sisters of Loretto opened girls school in 1878.


Come visit us in Bernalillo, New Mexico


More Historic Buildings near Bernalillo, New Mexico

El Zocalo (Abenicio Salazar Building)

Built in 1922-23, former high school until 1965, declared historic site in 1980....

Las Vegas Plaza

Trade center for Hispanics and Americans after 1835, site of Kearney's proclamation of New Mexico as a United States possessi...

Pyburn Bed and Breakfast

Historic rock home from 1935, on state and national historic registry, gift shop....

Hammel Museum

Former brewery on National Historic Register. ...

Travel
Lodging
Attractions
Events
Recreation
Advertise