New Richmond, Ohio
Upcoming Events in New Richmond Ohio
Antiques on the Ohio
- • Walk down memory lane in our historic river village.
•See authentic Underground Railroad sites on a free guided Tour.
•Visit the stately Greek revival Ross Gowdy House Museum built in 1853.
•Enjoy lunch with a view from one of our quaint riverfront restaurants.
•Discover treasures from premier antique dealers and local artists.
8:00 am to 3:00 pm
RAIN OR SHINE
Address: Western Ave and Susanna Way , New Richmond, Ohio
Artists on the Ohio
- Talented Craft Artisans and Artists Converge in a Historic River Town to Present the Best in Traditional & Contemporary Art and Crafts.
New Richmond, OH
Scenic River Front
10:00am to 4:00pm
RAIN OR SHINE
Address: Susanna Way and Western Ave. , New Richmond, Ohio
Antiques on the Ohio
- Premier area antique dealers converge at Bandstand Park every month to offer their treasures to our guests.
Second Sunday of the Month May throught October from 8AM to 3PM
Rain or Shine
Address: Susanna and Washington Ave. , New Richmond, Ohio
Antiques and Crafts on the Ohio
- Spend a day on the east side walking down memory lane select treasures from premier antique dealers and local artists. Visit our residence on the national historic registry. Take a guided tour of our freedom trail village. Stop in our unique shops along the riverwalk. Enjoy a lunch in one of our river front restaurants. 8:00 am till 3:00 pm RAIN OR SHINE
Spaces 10X10 $20.00 reserved call for specials. Email for reservations.
I-275 to New Richmond exit onto us 52 east to New Richmond. Turn Right at 2nd traffic light onto Sycamore St, turn left onto Front St. follow signs to Bandstand at Corner of George St. and Susannah Way for Dealer sign-in and Guest parking.
Address: Scenic River Front, 125 George St , New Richmond, Ohio
|4||Annual New Richmond 4th of July Celebration - A full slate of music at the bandstand has been scheduled to be topped off with fantastic fireworks at 10pm. Parade at 3pm. Rides noon to Midnight. CRUISE IN, FOOD, & BEVERAGE TRUCKS. Hosted by VFW Fred Calaway Post 6770 New Richmond, Ohio.|
|17 - 19||
New Richmond Riverdays
- In the hustle and bustle of the everyday life, it is important to find some family friendly fun in small towns like New Richmond. Located right on the Ohio River bank, New Richmond RiverDays and the Cardboard Boat Regatta epitomizes that Home Town American character and charm that can provide an atmosphere impossible to pull away from in its 3 day long duration. The World's only international cardboard boat race is a must see event! Last year was the largest event ever with 42 boats and 5,000 spectators. This regatta brings competitors and spectators of all ages to enjoy the competition and see the creativity that the boats prove. The RiverDays not only includes this boat race but a classic and custom car show, live music, gambling tent, art and craft exhibits, cornhole tournament, kids activities, tractor pulls, and fireworks and a aircraft flyover over the Ohio River.
Friday, 6:00 PM- 12:00 AM
Saturday, 12:00 PM- 12:00 AM
Sunday, 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Rumblin' By the River Car Show
- Top 100! Best of Show! People's Choice! Mayor's Choice! Door Prizes! Live Bands! 5:00 PM -9:00 PM.
Registration at Noon- 3 PM. Go to website and click on the fire truck, Rumblin' button, then Riverdays Classic Car Show for details.
Address: Front Street , New Richmond, Ohio
New Richmond on the Ohio - River Arts Festival
- Come celebrate music, art and cuisine along the scenic Ohio River, 11am - 6pm. Autumn's beautiful foliage will be the backdrop for artists showcasing their work in woodturning, pottery, jewelry, watercolors, photography, weaving, and much more. The show is juried, and artists are required to comply with submission guidelines which include:
⦁ All items must be original work of the artist in concept and execution.
⦁ Artists will provide their own tents (white preferred), chairs, and display equipment.
⦁ Application constitutes a commitment for the duration of the show. (NO EARLY BREAKDOWN)
⦁ Artist must submit one piece of art to be judged which may be retrieved after judging process.
|30 - 1||A River Village Christmas - The two day event starts Fri evening at 6:00pm with the Christmas tree lighting by Santa, who arrives by firetruck. Carolers stroll the street, crafters are open around the village with unique qift ideas. Eateries are open and offer delicious treats. Open houses with hot chocolate and cookies are everywhere. Saturday begins at 11am with registration for our Santa Paws animal parade that takes place at noon on our Front Street. Crafters are open for business, carriage rides around the village are fun way to travel. Santa arrives for the day by boat; just as you would expect him to come to a river town. At 3pm is the community parade with floats and mascots. The festivities end at 6pm|