LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Officer's Wives Club Spring Bazaar

Starting date:
Ending date:

Always call # confirm
Event# 785-784-8046

Event Details

FIRST WEEKEND - Crafts, antiques, collectibles, door prizes, and food.

Officer's Wives Club Spring Bazaar


Phone : 785-784-8046   (Always call and confirm events.)

City Wide Garage Sales

Attractions and Upcoming Events

U. S. Cavalry Museum

The U.S. Cavalry Museum building was constructed in 1854 and used for nearly thirty years as the Post Hospital. In 1889, as Fort Riley'

Fort Riley, KS Museums

Post Headquarters - Summerall Hall

Constructed in 1889, this building originally served as the post hospital until after World War II, when primary medical facilities were moved to Camp Whiteside. It is named after General Charles P. Summerall, who was an early commander of the 1

Fort Riley, KS Historic Buildings

Custer House - Fort Riley

Constructed in 1855 of native limestone, the Custer House is the only surviving set of quarters from the Fort'

Fort Riley, KS Museums

Trolley Station

The Trolley Station was used as a baggage storage and waiting area for soldiers and families riding the inter-city trolley between Junction City and Fort Riley from 1901 until 1907. In 1907

Fort Riley, KS Historic Buildings

Wainwright Hall - Fort Riley

Wainwright Hall is named for General Jonathan Wainwright who served as the assistant commandant of the Cavalry School during the 1930s. The building was constructed in 1889

Fort Riley, KS Museums

Things to do near Fort Riley, KS