The Penick House was built in 1912 for B.G Penick by a contractor named P. M. Williams. A contractor and builder active from 1907 to 1920, he built many buildings in Texhoma and the surrounding area, including Texas and Kansas. Primarily a commercial builder, the Penick house was the first residence built by Williams. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, it was the first brick residence built in Texhoma and one of the few historic brick houses extant.
Address: 218 North East
Come visit us in Texhoma, Oklahoma