Upcoming Events in Peoria Arizona
Peoria Classic Car Show
- Sponsored by Ed Janulis of Waddell & Reed Financial Advisors for the benefit of the Peoria Northwest Valley Lions Club. Event starts at 9am-1pm, in the parking lot at 16150 N Arrowhead Fountains Center Dr. (1 block west of 83rd ave & Paradise Lane)(Just south of Bell rd). Come enjoy the cars...reminisce & then vote for your favorite. Prizes will be awarded at 1pm for fan favorite & more.
Enjoy burgers, hot dogs & soda.Donations will be accepted with all proceeds used to provide hearing & vision screening for needy Arizona residents.
Address: 16150 N Arrowhead Fountains Center Dr, Peoria,AZ 85382 , Peoria, Arizona
|11 - 13||
Annual Winter Arts & Crafts Festival
- 100 exhibits of home & garden decor & specialty items, interactive kid's Fun Zone, international food court. 10 am - 5 pm.
Address: Peoria Stadium , Peoria, Arizona
|8 - 10||
Annual Taste of Greece - Greek Festival
- Cuisine prepared by Greek chefs, Greek music & folk dancers, & Greek coffee, pastries & beer, Fr 5-10 pm, Sa 11 am - 10 pm, Su noon - 8 pm.
Address: St. Haralambos Greek Orthodox Church , Peoria, Arizona
- The City of Peoria's Fan Fest celebrates the return of our Spring Training teams, the Seattle Mariners and the San Diego Padres. Come out and catch the fun, and watch your favorite players swing into action. Fan Fest will be held on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Bring your family and friends to meet and greet the players during autograph signing. Sit in the stands or walk the facility, and watch firsthand, as the "home teams" practice their skills on the field. The San Diego Padres will practice from 10am-11:30am. The Seattle Mariners will follow with practice from noon-1:30pm.
Spring Training tickets will be on sale at the box office. Concession stands and the souvenir shop will be open too. There will be interactive games for the kids, along with a youth Baseball Clinic conducted by Chili Davis' Premier Baseball Club. Also be sure to check out the sports cards and memorabilia show.
Address: Peoria Sports Complex, 16101 N. 83rd Avenue - Main Stadium , Peoria, Arizona
|15 - 17||Bill Luke Dodge Big Bass Days - Bill Luke Bass Days is the Southwest's largest family fishing tournament and festival - held at Lake Pleasant. This year's is sure to be one of our biggest events! For the fishermen we are featuring over $50,000 in cash prizes. For everyone, we will have a day and night time festival featuring a Cornhole Tournament, carnival rides, vendors, food, wildlife exhibits and live music.|
Peoria Pioneer Days
- Pioneer Days is a celebration of Peoria's heritage which dates back to the late 1800's. The celebration features a 5k run, family bike ride and parade through Historic Oldtown Peoria. The event culminates with a free family picnic next to the Peoria Historical Society Museum. 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Address: Downtown , Peoria, Arizona
|5 - 7||
Home Improvement Expo
- A wide variety of home, garden and health products and professionals will be on display. Friday & Saturday, 9am - 6pm, Sunday 11am - 5 pm.
Address: Peoria Sports Complex, 16101 N. 83rd Ave. , Peoria, Arizona
Peoria Spring Festival
- You're invited to celebrate Spring with a FREE event featuring... Music Food Dance performances Interactive SPRING TIME activities Authentic Irish entertainment Water fun Giveaways - free movie passes, gift cards, and spa treatments And more... Please join us for an afternoon of SPRING TIME fun for the entire family! 1:00p.m. - 4:00p.m.
Address: Arrowhead Fountains , Peoria, Arizona
- The annual DOLLY SANCHEZ MEMORIAL EASTER EGG HUNTS will take place on Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. The Easter Bunny will be on-hand to start off the candy hunts on the main field. Age one hunt begins at 8:20 a.m., age two at 8:45 a.m., age three at 9:10 a.m., age four at 9:30 a.m., age five at 9:50 a.m., age six at 10:10 a.m., ages seven and eight 10:25 a.m., and ages nine and ten 10:40 a.m. Cottontail lane will be open for the kids to enjoy entertainment, visit the PetMobile and make crafts. At Bunnyland, the kids can watch a puppet show, try their skills at carnival games, create crafts and play with bubbles. Hop around on one of the egg-citing inflatables and enjoy a view from the outfield berms. There will be a nominal cost on some activities.
Address: Peoria Sports Complex, 16101 N. 83rd Ave , Peoria, Arizona
July 4th All American Festival
- Located in the main stadium and Mariners Practice fields. Enjoy great entertainment on four stages, including national recording artists. The event features a Kid Zone, Water Zone, F-16 flyover, hot dog eating contest, plenty of family friendly activities and a spectacular fireworks display at approximately 9:15 pm. No alcohol or glass containers allowed into the event. Beer and concessions will be available for purchase. 5:00 - 10:00 pm.
Address: Peoria Sports Complex , Peoria, Arizona
|11 - 13||
Taste of Greece - Food & Dance Festival
- Come and sample mouth-watering homemade pastries, sizzling souvlaki, roast lamb, gyros, dolmathes (stuffed grape leaves) and many more food items as well as imported and domestic beer and wine while enjoying live Greek music and dancing. There will be food and fun for all ages with carnival games for the children, door prizes and a raffle drawing with nearly $3,000 in prizes.
Hours: Friday - 5pm to 10pm; Saturday - 11am to 10pm; Sunday - Noon to 8pm.
Proceeds benefit St. Haralambos Church ministries and the new Church building fund.
Call for more information or visit the website.
Address: 7950 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Peoria, AZ 85383 , Peoria, Arizona
|24 - 27||
Basis Peoria Boosters Carnival
- Come join us for an action packed weekend of fun. Sun Valley Rides (www.sunvalleyrides.com ) will again be providing the Midway Rides, Carnival Foods and Carnival Games. In addition to everything that Sun Valley Rides will be providing there will also be Live Entertainment on our Toys for Tots Stage (we have teamed up to bring toys to under privileged children) and an Outdoor Boutique with lots of shopping, food, crafts and more. Thurs and Friday, 5PM; Sat and Sun, Noon.
All you can ride Wristbands are now available at the bargain pre-sale price of $15 at www.basispeoriaboosters.org . They will then be at Will Call for you.
All you can ride Wristbands will be sold during the Basis Peoria Boosters Carnival for $30. Individual ride tickets will also be available.
This is a great, much cheaper, less crowded alternative to other fairs. Please come and enjoy our carnival!
Address: N Lake Pleasant Parkway & W Mariposa Grande , Peoria, Arizona
|9 - 13||
Winter Fun Days at Candeo
- Winter fun days or drop and shop. Come from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. for a minimum of two hours or the whole day. Activities include Candeo bowling, craft projects, games, dance, karate, movies, and a lot of winter fun! Activities will vary daily. Bring a sack lunch Monday-Thursday, a jacket for outside play, and a great attitude! Morning and afternoon snack, as well as pizza at 11:30 on Friday will be provided.
Address: 9965 W. Calle Lejos, Peoria, AZ 85383 , Peoria, Arizona
|17 - 20||
FSIE Sports Camp
- Join us for our FSIE Sports Camp! Boys and girls ages 5-12 Come from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and enjoy activities such as basketball, soccer, football, and fitness training taught by 2 ASU soccer players and Peter Ezugwu, a former professional basketball player. Bring a sack lunch Monday-Thursday, a jacket for outside play, and a great attitude! Morning and afternoon snack, as well as pizza at 11:30 on Friday will be provided. Half day option and pricing available upon request.
Address: 9965 W. Calle Lejos, Peoria, AZ 85383 , Peoria, Arizona