The wild west era where famous outlaws, horse thieves, lynch mobs and lawmen ruled is past. Today, along the Outlaw Trail, travelers are greeted by friendly folks as well as plenty of quiet hideawa... Outlaw Trail - Nebraska Highway 12
The Adam's House was built in 1882 by E.D. Ayers, a druggist in Ponca in the nineteenth century. In 1904, the house was purchased by Sam and Della Adams who had farmed in Silvercreek Township for several years prior to purchasing the house. In 1934
The Ponca Historic District comprises a ten-square-block area that includes the downtown commercial area and
a portion of the residential environs. The district contains houses, churches, commercial buildings, and public and
This brick structure, faced on three sides with stone, was constructed in 1913, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is the second to last library to be built with funds donated by Andrew Carnegie. It now contains over 7,712 volumes.