Queen Creek, Arizona
Upcoming Events in Queen Creek Arizona
New Year's Community Kick Off
- This is a great time to get to know the local residents and businesses and to ultimately grow together making this an awesome, healthy and happy community.
Bring your family and enjoy some outdoor activities with us this Saturday. There will be Rock Wall, Bounce House, Live Music, Dance Performances and Local Business.
Organized and sponsored in part by American Family Chiropractic & Rehab of Queen Creek, the YMCA of Copper Basin and ONE Community Church.
Address: 85 West Combs Road , Queen Creek, Arizona
|9||Neighborhoods in Bloom Garden Show - The annual Garden Show provides information and demonstrations on gardening and landscape installation and maintenance. Last year's event featured Dave Owens, TV Channel 3's "Dave the Garden Guy," and other experts who presented information on low-water-use plants, fertilizers, organic pest control and other gardening and landscaping techniques. 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.|
|14 - 17||
Roots N' Boots Queen Creek
- Put on your boots and join us to celebrate the roots of Queen Creek and the surrounding communities. The weekend will be filled with lots of celebrating the rural heritage of the area! On Friday night, teens can participate in their own Ranch Rodeo. Then, there is a PRCA Pro Rodeo where you can see cowboys and cowgirls compete in events such as Bull Riding and Barrel Racing! Saturday, the younger kids participate in their own family rodeo events including Mutton Bustin', Calf Scramble, and more! There will be food and craft vendors, and other fun activities for country and city folks alike. Saturday night and Sunday afternoon will once again feature the PRCA Pro Rodeo events.
Check out our web-site for details at www.RootsNBoots.org. Our host hotel is The Hyatt Place in Gilbert, AZ. Ask for the Horseshoe Park rate!
Address: Horseshoe Park & Equestrian Centre 20464 E Riggs Rd Queen Creek, AZ 85142 , Queen Creek, Arizona
Spring Into QC
- Join us for the Family Fun Run, Salsa Challenge, egg hunts, entertainment, food and craft vendors, and much more! 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
|6 - 7||
Annual Olio Nuovo Festival
- Queen Creek Olive Mill's annual Olive Blossom Festival is here! Join us this April, 10AM-4PM both days in the grove at Queen Creek Olive Mill and help us celebrate our awesome blossoms with great food, drinks, live music, activities, workshops and fun in the grove!
Address: 25062 S. Meridian Road , Queen Creek, Arizona
- Cool off and have fun at the wettest and muddiest Town event. Slide into and slush through the Monsoon MudSlide area, slip down the inflatable water slides, glide along the 100' Soap & Slide, gobble up great food in the shade and let us help drown away these hot summer days! 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
We'll keep everyone cooled off, from tiny tots to the moms and dads; we have activities for all age groups.
4th of July Celebration
- Come out to Schnepf Farms and join in the celebration of Independence Day! Treat yourself to a day of Food, Fun and Festivities for the entire family and experience one of the largest firework displays in the Valley.
Activities include water slides, rock climb, bouncies, games, train rides, live entertainment on the main stage, food & drinks, popcorn, snow cones, glow sticks and Fireworks display after 9 pm!
Gates open from 5-9 pm so come out early and cool off with great music and rides. Bring your blankets and lawn chairs. No alcoholic beverages or coolers.
Address: Schnepf Farms, Rittenhouse and Cloud Road , Queen Creek, Arizona
|10||Neighborhoods in Bloom Cactus Fiesta! - The Neighborhoods in Bloom annual Cactus Fiesta! event gives residents the opportunity to learn about the beauty and life of the Sonoran desert and the care and maintenance of xeriscape landscaping. Cactus Fest highlights include speakers, kid's activities and door prizes. 9-11 a.m.|
Queen Creek Messy Fest
- Messy Fest promises a great time for a great cause. Ideal for kids as well as those who just act like kids, this outdoor event will feature all things cluttered, chaotic and untidy, from massive mud pits designed for jumping and flinging to large-scale finger-painting and even a mashed-potato tug-of-war and a food fight. But don't worry we will have a human "car wash" zone for rinse off. Proceeds from the event will benefit benefit Childhelp.
The event is designed to allow families, couples, friends (anyone) to break free from the ordinary, sometimes painful and exhausting demands of their daily lives and instead focus all of their energy on fun. Good messy fun!
"It's an event unlike anything the East Valley has ever seen, and it's guaranteed to be a good time for all," said Tiffany Shultz, one of the Messy Fest organizers. "Whether for your own kids or the kid in you, it’s a can't-miss good time and it’s for a great cause."
- The community is invited to come out and celebrate Queen Creek's 30th anniversary at a family-friendly community event in Founders' Park. The event will feature fun activities, great music and entertainment, pig races, vendors, lawn games, corn-hole tournament, a 4-H zone with equine experiences, a FFA Zone with agricultural experiences, and the Battle of the Badge relay style competitions. 5-9 p.m.
Address: Founders Park, 22407 S. Ellsworth Road , Queen Creek, Arizona
|4 - 28||
Annual Pumpkin and Chili Party
- Weekly Thursday-Sunday. Pumpkin patch, train rides, hayrides, roller coaster, bon fires, pig racing, food and fireworks. 10a-9p Th/Su; 10a-10p Fr/Sa.
Address: Schnepf Farms , Queen Creek, Arizona
|10 - 12||
Annual Queen Creek Harvest Festival
- The Annual Harvest Festival is a full blown carnival for kids of all ages! Rides for toddlers to teens and daring adults will be at this year's carnival for three days and nights in late October. Classic rides like the Ferris wheel, Hammer ride, Ripsaw, plus many kiddy rides can be enjoyed with the purchase of a discounted, all day unlimited ride presale wristband. Individual ride tickets and regular priced wristbands will also be for sale at the Harvest Festival carnival.
Traditional carnival games will be abundant when you're ready to look for a break from the rides. you can walk away with stuffed prizes or even live goldfish. If games aren't for you, there are always plenty of concession stands for food and a place to sit, you can feast on corn dogs, cotton candy, and even funnel cake with the convenience of staying close to home.
This year's fair will offer an added attraction of an Exposition area. Talented local artists and vendors will bring "Queen Creek" under one roof available for all to take part.
Address: 431 W. Ocotillo Road - half miles west of Ironwood Drive. , Queen Creek, Arizona
Trunk or Treat
- Come enjoy Queen Creek's safe and unique way to trick-or-treat at the annual Trunk or Treat, 6-9 pm. Trunk or Treat provides families safe Halloween fun in a festival atmosphere. Children trick-or-treat by going from car trunk to car trunk on "Trunk or Treat Street" to get their bags filled with goodies.
This year's event will feature performances from well-known magician and illusionist Craig Davis and amazing educational and interactive science experiments from Mad Science. The event will also include spooky stories, Trunk-or-Treating, candy art, dog costume contest, carved pumpkin contest, costume parade, carnival games, fun house, inflatable attractions, frightening food, and much more!
This year's "spooktacular" highlights include:
* Trunk or Treating
* Little Goblin Zone (ages 4 and under)
* Stage Entertainment
* Ghoul Stroll Costume Parade (Schedule)
* Howl'oween Canine Costume Contest (Entry Form)
* Carved Pumpkin Contest (Schedule)
* Carnival Games (Booth Application)
* Inflatable Activities
* Phantom Funhouse
Businesses and organizations are encouraged to participate by hosting a trunk or providing carnival games as a community service. Vendor and community sponsorship opportunities are also still available. Contact Queen Creek Parks and Recreation.
Address: Desert Mountain Park, 22201 S Hawes Road , Queen Creek, Arizona
Queen Creek Holiday Festival & Parade
- The Queen Creek Holiday Festival & Parade is hosted by the Queen Creek Kiwanis Club to benefit the Boys & Girls Club of the East Valley-Queen Creek Branch. Both organizations are local non-profits who serve the Queen Creek community. The Parade will be held on Hawes Road between Chandler Heights and Ocotillo Roads at 10am. Best viewing for the parade will be located in front of Desert Mountain Park. The Holiday Festival will be located at the end of the parade route at the Desert Mountain Park from 10am-3pm. There will be craft and food vendors as well as kids activities which include bouncies, rock wall, crafts and a petting zoo. There will also be a fashion show presented by Walmart and lots of family entertainment.
Address: Desert Mountain Park, 22201 S Hawes Rd , Queen Creek, Arizona
Queen Creek Hometown Christmas
- Hometown Christmas will feature visits with Santa, craft activities, food and craft vendors, and entertainment by local children's dance and choral groups. Slade, Queen Creek's own country group presented by the Queen Creek Performing Arts Center, will also perform! Queen Creek's Hometown Christmas is sure to get you in the holiday spirit! Don't miss it! 5-9 PM.
Queen Creek Hometown Christmas is hosted by Queen Creek Parks and Recreation Special Events, the Queen Creek Branch Library and the Friends of the Library.
Address: Queen Creek Library, 21802 S. Ellsworth Rd , Queen Creek, Arizona