The large two-story frame house, located in Fremont, exemplifies a transitional product of Queen Anne and
Neo-Classical Revival styles. Businessman R. B. Schneider, founder of the Nye, Schneider, Fowler Company,
grain dealers, built the house in 1887 with later additions being made about 1897 and 1909. The house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Address: 234 West Tenth Street
Come visit us in Fremont, Nebraska