Upcoming Events in Rolla Missouri
Annual St. Pat's Parade
- St. Pat's parade and knighting.
Address: Downtown , Rolla, Missouri
|7||Rolla Cruise-In - Second Saturday - Lighted cruise area, live music, concessions, give-aways, and 150 -200 registered classic cars. 6-9 pm.|
|12||Rolla Cruise-In - Second Saturday - Lighted cruise area, live music, concessions, give-aways, and 150 -200 registered classic cars. 6-9 pm.|
Demolition Derby-Phelps County Fairgrounds
- A multi-class demo derby event with a top prize pay out of $1000. Watch from the grandstand seating as class after class of modified cars slam into each other with the hopes of gaining the most points. For those with more adventurous spirit, a pit pass is available at an additional fee to get up close to the action. Class rules and registration information is available on our website for those interested in participating. An exciting way to spend a Saturday night in Mid-Missouri.
Address: 12860 Highway 63 South Rolla, MO 65401 , Rolla, Missouri
Memorial Day Services
- An annual event honoring those who have given their lives for our safety and their country. A military honor ceremony, 10 am, Ozark Memorial Gardens. 11 am.
Address: Rolla Cemetery , Rolla, Missouri
|1 - 3||Route 66 Summerfest - This is a family oriented festival held in downtown Rolla. During the festival you and your family will enjoy classic cars, food, musical entertainment, children activities/games, craft vendors, and sporting events. This is a must see event for the whole family. 6:00 PM.|
|2||Summerfest Car Show - Competition events, arts & crafts, car show, children's games, live entertainment all day and street dance in the evening.|
|9||Mud Run - Come join the fun at the Phelps County Fair's Spring Mud Run for a mud slingin' good time. Enjoy gettin' down 'n dirty in the pit of mud or sit along the side lines cheerin' for your favorite mud-slinger. This event is brought to you by the board members of the Phelps County Fair and MO-Fun Mudrun. Gates open at 7 AM Registration at 8 AM Races begin at noon Gate Fee: $10 for 12 years and over $5 for Kids 6 - 11 years and Seniors age 65+ years Free to Kids 5 and under & Drivers Entry Fee: $20 entry per class Call for more information or visit website for classes and rules. Concessions provided by the Phelps County Fair Board.|
|27 - 30||
Rolla Lions Club Carnival
- The Annual Rolla Lions Club Carnival is the largest annual event in the Rolla area and takes place on 4 days including the 4th of July. This carnival takes place in the wonderful Lions Club Park and includes rides, games, car raffle, midway, food, fireworks and fun. Information about the carnival is available on the Rolla Lions Club website.
Wednesday, July 2 through Saturday, July 5
Ticket booths open at 5:30
Food stands open at 6 p.m.
Rides start at 6:00 p.m.
Carnival games open at 7 p.m.
Save money on carnival rides with a wristband.
For $25 ($20 during the matinee), carnival goers get a
wristband that lets them on any ride.
July 3: 6:00 p.m. – close ($25)
July 5: 12:00 – 4 p.m. (matinee) ($20)
6:00 p.m. – close ($25)
Sit lakeside and enjoy a state-of-the-art fireworks display.
The show will feature designer aerial effects and ground
displays using the latest technology in the fireworks industry.
To get the full effect, be on the carnival grounds.
July 2: 11 p.m.
July 4: 11 p.m.
$1 each or 6 for $5.
Drawing for 2014 Ruby Red Ford Mustang Convertible at
midnight Sat. July 5th
Drawings for other prizes at 10 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday,
Proceeds benefit Rolla Lions Club Park and service projects
|6 - 8||
- Show Me Cruise, Vendors, Guided Scenic Tour, Bike Show, Rolling Thunder Parade, Two Poker Runs, Rodeo Games, Entertainment provided each evening.
All proceeds benefit Special Olympics of Missouri Athletes.
Address: Central Missouri Regional Fairgrounds, Hwy 63 South , Rolla, Missouri
|9||Rolla Cruise-In - Second Saturday - Lighted cruise area, live music, concessions, give-aways, and 150 -200 registered classic cars. 6-9 pm.|
|18 - 21||
Central Missouri Regional Fair
- Annual County fair, nightly entertainment, queen pageant, carnival, Bull Riding, Mud Run, Demo Derby, livestock show and annual fair events, food, games, car raffle. Opens 5 pm Wed, Thur, Fri., 9am Sat.
Address: Regional Fairgrounds, Hwy 63 S , Rolla, Missouri
|18 - 21||
Phelps County Fair
- The Phelps County Fair is four fun-filled days for one low price, including: carnival; bull riding; demo derby; truck and tractor pulls; pageants; livestock events; Remember Our Fallen; karaoke; talent contest; frozen t-shirt contest; kids games; horse shoe pitching; musical entertainment; exhibits; vendors; 4-H and FFA area. There is a lot of food and drink available. It doesn't matter if you are a child or 100+ years old, there is something for everyone. The exhibit halls are full of agricultural products; baked and canned foods; handmade creations; flowers; and 4-H and scout projects. The livestock barns are a popular attraction with beef and dairy cattle; swine; sheep; goats; and rabbits. Rolla is located along historic Route 66.
Address: 12860 Highway 63 South , Rolla, Missouri
|29 - 30||
- There will be quilts, wall hangings, wearable art and other categories, vendors, and items for sale, as well as the guild raffle quilt on display.
Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 11 - 4. The Piece & Plenty Quilt Guild. Contact us if you're interested in being a vendor, or need more information.
Address: Rolla Miner Building, 10th and Bishop , Rolla, Missouri
|6 - 7||
Old Iron Days
- Organizers are gearing up for the annual Old Iron Works Days scheduled to be held Saturday and Sunday at Maramec Spring Park south of St. James.
During these two days, over 100 crafters will be demonstrating 40 different crafts from the 1860s era. Attendees can learn how to make arrowheads, pottery and more and participate in numerous educational and fun craft activities.
There will be live entertainment each day, including performances by The Ozark Rounder, Highway 32 Bluegrass Bands and the Ozark Spirit Cloggers.
For further information, call 573-265-7124 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m
Thanks to -- www.therolladailynews.com/article/20140820/News/140829835
Follow us: 190831514298503 on Facebook
Address: Maramec Spring Park , Rolla, Missouri
Annual Junior Club Holiday Bazaar & Craft Fair
- This is the premier event during the Rolla Holiday Open House weekend. Enjoy a day of shopping from a variety of vendors including holiday decor, hair bows, handmade jewelry, local honey, homemade jelly, scarves, and much more! Beautiful jewelry, purses, and boutique items available as well.
Breakfast and lunch will be available from the Rolla Junior Club food booth, including our famous chicken salad sandwiches!
You may also purchase raffle tickets for $1 a piece or Book of 6 for $5. Enter to win a variety of prizes donated by local businesses! Everything from items donated from our vendors to trips, ball game tickets, etc.
|10||Holiday Craft Bazaar - Newburg Childrens Museum - The Newburg Children's Musuem will be hosting their annual Holiday Craft Bazaar on Saturday from 9 AM until 3 PM at the Eugene Northern Community Hall in Rolla. Crafters and artisans from the community will be offering a wide array of gift and decorative items and services. There will be prize raffles, homemade food, and music. Proceeds benefit the Newburg Children's Museum of Natural History. For more information call Karen at 573-762-2029.|
- Ph: 573-364-3577 (Always call and confirm events)
Annual Ozark Christmas
- The Rolla Kiwanis Noon Club presents the Annual Ozark Christmas, a bluegrass Christmas music, dance and family entertainment show in the spirit of Christmas past. Featuring the Ozark Christmas Band, Midnight Flight, Bluegrass Ballet, Ozark Spirit Cloggers, Santa and MORE! Leach Theatre Box office (573) 341-4219. 7:30 p.m.
Address: Leach Theatre, UMR Castleman Hall, 10th Street , Rolla, Missouri