Charleston, South Carolina

Old St. Andrew's Parish Church


category : Churches
Established in 1706 and the oldest surviving church in the Carolinas. The parish church of the Bull and Drayton families, its rural location near the Ashley River plantations has kept the church in remarkably authentic condition. The annual Tea Room and Gift Shop in the spring (the date varies each year) offers a Lowcountry luncheon fare. This active Episcopal church, featured in the mini series "North and South," continues to hold services on Su at 8am & 10:30am and on holy days.


Hours:

  • Admissions: Free
  • Days and Hou
    Address: 2604 Ashley River RD
    Charleston,SC 29414

    Phone: (843) 766-1541
    Fax: (843) 763-4409

    Come visit us in Charleston, South Carolina


More Churches near Charleston, South Carolina

Christ Episcopal Church

A Gothic-Revival structure with an unusual brick spire, this was the first church built in Greenville. The congregation was ...

John Wesley United Methodist Church

Organized by the Rev. James R. Rosewood, a former slave, the church was one of the first separate African-American congregat...

Bethel A.M.E. Church

Established by Rev. A.T. Carr in 1865, Bethel AME was the first separate African-American congregation in Georgetown. The p...

St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church & Graveyard

It was established in 1789, the oldest Roman Catholic church in South Carolina. Also it is the mother church of the dioceses ...

Prince George Winyah Episcopal Church

Prince George, Winyah Parish, among the oldest parishes in South Carolina, was formed in 1721. Its church possesses a handsom...

Greenville Presbyterian Church And Cemetery

Circa 1772. Twenty-eight Revolutionary War soldiers buried here....

Travel
Lodging
Attractions
Events
Recreation
Advertise