Upcoming Events in Sabetha Kansas
- Saturday mornings and Wednesday evenings, starts the last Saturday of May - Runs through the first week of September.
Ph: 785-284-2158 (Always call and confirm events)
Spring Arts and Crafts Fair
- Two Saturdays before Easter. 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Address: National Guard Armory - 16 Main St , Sabetha, Kansas
Twister Car Show
- 2nd Sunday of June.
|8 - 9||Sabetha Spring Citywide Garage Sales BONANZA - BARGAINS & FUN Await YOU!!! MARK YOUR CALENDARS & SAVE THIS DATE at the Sabetha Citywide Garage Sales in Northeast Kansas. We generally have 40-50 sales locations around town. Sabetha is located just 1 short hour north of Topeka on Hwy 75. WELL WORTH the Day Trip. Maps available at local businesses and in the June 10th issue of the Sabetha Herald newspaper (available free online). See www.sabethachamber.com >Events for more details. Don't miss this semi-annual event.|
Sabetha Firecracker 5k Run/Walk
- The Sabetha Firecracker 5k Run/Walk, presented by Sabetha Community Hospital, is a 5-kilometer (3.1-mile) road race and recreational walk in Sabetha, Kansas, at 8am. Join us for a winding course through residential areas and past local landmarks, such as the new Sabetha Hospital addition and the new Veteran's Memorial and Fountain. First Saturday morning in July.
All participants are invited to enjoy post-race snacks and beverages, provided by our sponsors.
An awards ceremony will be held after the event to recognize the top finishers in the race.
Hang around for door prize drawings, courtesy of local sponsors.
* The Sabetha Playground Equipment Fund Committee will be holding a fundraising pancake feed (Chris Cakes) following the race. Please enjoy some pancakes and help support this group as they work to get new playground equipment for the parks of Sabetha.
|1||4th of July Fireworks - Dusk at the North Ball Fields. Following special Legion Baseball Game. Closest weekend to the 4th.|
|14 - 15||Sabetha Rodeo - Third full weekend of July.|
|14||Sabetha Rodeo Parade - Sabetha Rodeo Saturday evening of the Rodeo weekend. Line up at 6:30 pm.|
|11||Old Time Saturday Night. - Many Food Booths, Live Entertainment, Lots of Activities Booths. 6:00 - 9:00 PM.|
|1 - 2||Albany Days - First weekend following Labor Day. Over 300 Antique Tractors, Cars, and Trucks. NATPA DIV II - III Antique Tractor Pull. Stock Garden Tractor pull, 17 museum buildings, Sawmill, Threshing, Corn Shucking.|
Fall Craft and Business Expo
- 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Usually the First Saturday.
Address: National Guard Armory , Sabetha, Kansas
|23||Christmas Window Opening - Friday night after Thanksgiving. Santa and Mrs. Claus arrive by a firetruck provided by the Sabetha Fire Department at 6:00pm. The downtown businesses stay open late and offer refreshments and bargains. Christmas carols are sung by Sabetha High School Odyssey and Chantee groups. Horse-drawn trolley rides are sponsored by Kiwanis. A business expo/craft show is held in the City Hall. A soup supper and live nativity are sponsored by First United Methodist Church, plus.....lots more!|