Located in the town of St. Benedict, this church was built in 1891-1894 and is on the National Register of Historic Places. Renowned for its Kansas limestone, country Gothic exterior and ornate interior decoration, the church also has large oil paintings of religious themes, six Bavarian stained glass windows in the transept and an imposing Stations of the Cross.
Hours: Tours by appointment
Phone: 785-336 - 6511
Come visit us in Seneca, Kansas