category : Camping
Live Oak Ridge Park
- This park offers campsites for RV and tent camping with water and electric hook-ups at each site. Contract Gate Attendants reside within the park to assist the visitors. As you can see from the photograph below, this park has an abundance of live oak trees that provide shade for most of the campsites. Provided within the park are restroom facilities with hot showers, a camper service center with washers and dryers, a two lane concrete boatramp and dump station. There is a total of 48 campsites in the park that will accommodate tent and RV campers.
Cedar Ridge Park
- This park offers 68 sites for RV and tent camping each with water and electric hook-ups. In addition to these campsites, eight screen shelters are located within the park for people who don't have their own camping equipment. The gate attendants reside within the park to serve visitors needs. Cedar Ridge Park's facilities include restrooms with hot showers, camper service center with washers and dryers, two concrete boatramps, fishing dock, swimming beach, playground, basketball court, and dump station. Turkey Roost Group Camp Area is also located within the park. This area provides a 30 X 52 pavilion, six single and two double campsites with water and 50 amp electricity, a dedicated restroom with hot showers, group size cooker and a game area. If you need a group camping facility, this one will provide for all of your needs! Contact the NRRS to make a reservation!
- This park has 27 sites with water and electric for tent or RV camping. Most of the sites are located along the shoreline close to the water. The park is staffed with Contract Gate Attendants to assist the park visitors. Facilities provided for the campers use include restrooms with hot showers, a two lane concrete boatramp, swimming beach, and playground.
- This park offers 15 sites with water hookups and a restroom with showers for semi-primitive camping. The sites have a paved back in pad that will accommodate up to a 35' RV. There is a Volunteer Camp Host that resides in the park year round to serve the campers. The park is a popular fishing camp and most winter campers come to fish for near record size Flathead Catfish.
White Flint Park
- This park now offers 13 back in campsites with water and 50 amp electrical hook ups and 12 screen shelter campsites. Visit Reserve America to make a reservation. Check back soon for additional information on the facilities provided in this park.
Swim, sunbathe and enjoy Belton Lake at Sierra Beach, the recreation area's authorized swimming area when lifeguards are on duty Wednesday through Sunday throughout the summer season. Covered family picnic shelters are located adjacent to the beach. The snack bar sells refreshments and features a patio deck that overlooks the beach area and beautiful Belton Lake. More than 300 family picnic sites and 143 covered picnic shelters, many with barbecue grills are scattered throughout the park. Operating schedule is dependant on availability of lifeguards. Swim Area is FREE with Belton Lake Outdoor Recreation Area admission. Open to the Public!
Campsites with 30 amp electrical service and water - $16.00 per night.
Campsites with 50 amp electrical service and water - $18.00 per night
Double 30 amp campsites - $26.00 per night.
Double 50 amp campsites - $32.00 per night.
Screened-in Shelters at Cedar Ridge Park - $30.00 per night.
Winkler Park Campsites - $8.00 per night.
Admission: Camping Fees
Address: 3 mi N of Belton on TX 317, 2 mi W on FM 439, 1 mi N on FM 2271
Our Email: CESWF-OD-BN/SH@swf.usace.army.mil
For reservations contact the USCOE at 877/444-6777, visit the park, or
make your reservation over the web at http://www.ReserveUSA.com .
Come visit us in , Texas