Built in 1893, the old opera house has been preserved in its original state. Relics and antiques are on display including potbellied stoves, the old post office, an antique bedroom, kitchen, and parlor. The original balcony and stairway are also fully intact. Two complete operational sets of original stage scenery remain. Small opera houses were a significant form of entertainment in pioneer villages.
Constructed in 1893 by local merchant G. R. Martin and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the brick commercial building housed retail establishments on the first level and the opera house on the second floor.
Address: Downtown Table Rock
Come visit us in Table Rock, Nebraska