Upcoming Events in Tomball Texas
Maximus LIVE at Main Street Crossing!
- Maximus Live at Main Street Crossing! Come hear your favorite Classic Rock hits from the 70's, 80's, 90's and beyond from Houston's hottest cover band! Tickets: $5 All Ages Welcome! www.maximushoustontx.com
Address: 111 Main Street, Tomball, Texas , Tomball, Texas
|15 - 17||
German Heritage Festival
- Four stages of live Music, Folk Dancers, Arts Crafts, Food, Beer, Carnival, Fireworks, and much more. Street vendors welcome; call or email for application. Fri 6pm-10pm; Sat 10am-10pm; Sun10am-6pm. Always the last full weekend in March.
It's become an annual tradition in Tomball. Every year, on the last Weekend in March, festival-goers break out their Lederhosen and Dirndls "Go German" for the area's largest festival celebrating the heritage of the original German settlers in our area. In other words, in the case of German heritage there is much to celebrate in this part of Texas!
It is a Music/Street festival celebrating German and ethnic heritage with 4 stages of live music entertainment "happy music for happy people", ethnic and festival food, beer, wine, 150 street vendors, all kinds of German souvenirs and clothing, arts crafts, antiques, Heritage Center, German church service, fireworks, carnival, pony ride, petting zoo, strolling music makers, street performers, and much more. Like Oktoberfest in March! Huge fun for the whole family! You do not have to be German to enjoy this festival. It is fun for everyone, and one of the best street festivals in Texas. Willkommen!
The Carnival opens Thursday evening with a special price for the "all you can ride" armband, and is located at the corner of Main and Cherry.
On Friday at 6pm till 10pm the music begins featuring Bluegrass Friday Night.
Four Stages of Live Music * Alpenfest * Chris Rybak * Walburg Boys * Enzian Boys * Round Top Brass Band * Das Ist Lustig, and much more.
Fri 6pm-10pm Sat10am-10pm Sun10am-6pm
Address: 201 S. Elm Street - Historical Depot Plaza , Tomball, Texas
Arts, Crafts, & Wares Show
- Arts, Crafts, & Wares Show, including a Silent Auction & Refreshments will be available.
For information call 281-351-2427 or 281-961-6022, or email.
PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT VETERANS OF FOREIGN WARS
RE/MAX Platinum's Annual Charity Rummage & Craft Sale!
- RE/MAX Platinum is holding a HUGE CHARITY RUMMAGE & CRAFT SALE on Saturday from 8:00 - 5:00. We invite you to come shop with us! There will be household items, clothing & etc. along w/craft items, jewelry, Scentsy and more...
We have spaces available for you to participate too! Just $25 will reserve your 10x10 space! Prime location on 2920 coming into Tomball! There will be TONS of shopppers out here! CALL TODAY to reserve your space! 281-351-8886.
The $25 fee is donated to the Children's Miracle Network. So clean out your closets, get your unwanted items together, reserve your space and come on out! Vendors & crafters come too! Bring your beautiful work out to sell! If you are short on time and IF you have items you would like to donate so we can sell to raise money for CMN, call us to make arrangements to drop off. Thank you!
Address: 735 E. Main St., Tomball, Tx 77375 , Tomball, Texas
|29 - 30||
- Visit each business and sample the wassail, then vote for the Best Wassail in town. Listen to carolers. Visit the museum with its candlelight tours from 5 to 9 p.m. and ride the horse-drawn carriages.
Address: Downtown Tomball District , Tomball, Texas
|30 - 1||
German Christmas Market - Weihnachtsmarkt Texas Style
- Herzlich Willkommen! You do not have to be German to enjoy this festival. Come and enjoy the family-friendly ambience - Gemütlichkeit - of this unique music/street festival and open air market along with antique shops, and the old town area. Second Saturday and Sunday in December. Saturday, 10 am - 9 pm, Sunday, 10am - 6 pm.
Tap your feet to live music and get into the festive spirit with the sounds of the Christmas musical groups.
An estimate 80 unique and interesting street vendors will line Market and Walnut Street, selling German Christmas items, arts and crafts, and much more.
The German Tent and music stage will be located near 200 Market Street. The tent will house the beer garden decorated in a German theme and Christmas lights. Tables and chairs will allow you to relax with your Dunkles Bier (dark beer), or a warm cup of Glühwein. Don't miss the traditional Dutch Santa and live Nutcracker.
The Kinderfest (kid's area) will provide entertainment and fun for the young visitors. It includes bungee-jumping, rock wall, petting zoo, pony ride, bounce house, and more. Enjoy the large outdoor movie screen, a hayride, and the Christmas lights tour.
Food vendors will include traditional German food and drink, Glühwein (mulled wine), beer, Christmas Stollen, Kaffee und Kuchen (coffee and pastry), Bratwurst, red cabbage, sauerkraut, apple strudel, etc., and will, also, include festival foods like funnel cake, corn dogs, hot dogs, hamburgers, kettle korn, and barbeque. Vendors Welcome. For vendor application and information contact: Grady Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org, 281 379 6844. Last years attendance was about 5 thousand.
Highlights of the Festival will include: The lighting of the City Christmas tree, fireworks, music on the Depot Stage, pictures with Santa, hayrides, and an ice skating rink.
The Market is sponsored by the City of Tomball, Tomball Sister City, and German Heritage Festival www.myspace.com/tgchristmas
Address: Town near the historical Train Depot Plaza, 201 S. Elm , Tomball, Texas
|6 - 8||
German Christmas Market Festival
- You do not have to be German to enjoy this festival. Come and enjoy the family-friendly ambience - GemÃ¼tlichkeit - of this unique music/street festival with three stages of live music and an open air market along with antique shops in the old town area. Tap your feet to the music of Alpenfest, Chris Rybak, Terry Cavanaugh, Das Ist Lustig, Tubameisters, Valina, and get into the festive spirit with the sounds of strolling Christmas carolers. It's a Texas German celebration at Christmas time on the old downtown streets of Tomball Texas. An estimated 150 unique and interesting street vendors will line Market and S. Walnut Streets, selling German Christmas items, arts and crafts, and much more. Visit the "Weihnachtshaus" inside the Community Center at 221 Market Street at the corner of Cherry Street which will be filled with German clothes and souvenirs for sell. Three German tents and music stages will house biergartens decorated with German themes and Christmas lights. Tables and chairs will allow you to relax with your Dunkles Bier (dark beer), or a warm cup of GlÃ¼hwein. Don't miss the traditional Dutch Santa, Elf, live Christmas tree, clowns, juggler, strolling entertainers, and Santa Clause himself. These characters welcome free photo request, so bring your camera. The Kinderfest (kid's area) will provide entertainment and fun for the young visitors. It includes carnival rides, bungee-jumping, rock wall, petting zoo, pony ride, walk on water, and more. Enjoy the free hayride and the Christmas lights tour at the museum district. Food vendors will include traditional German food and drink, GlÃ¼hwein (mulled wine), beer, Christmas Stollen & Homemade Breads, Kaffee und Kuchen (coffee and pastry), Bratwurst, red cabbage, sauerkraut, apple strudel, etc., and will, also, include festival foods like funnel cake, corn dogs, hot dogs, hamburgers, kettle korn, and barbeque. The Festival is sponsored by the City of Tomball, Tomball Sister City, and German Heritage Festival www.tomballgermanfest.org www.tomballsistercity.org .
Second Weekend in December - Fri 6pm - 10pm * Sat 10 am - 10 pm * Sun 10 am - 6 pm
Address: Old Town Tomball, 221 Market Street , Tomball, Texas