LASR.net Homepage




Menu


Wahoo, Nebraska

  • Historic Driving Tour

    Historic Driving Tour

    Take your own personal tour down beautifully tree-lined streets, graced with lovely older homes and buildings. The Wahoo Chamber and Economic Development has printed a self-guided brochure listing ...
    Historic Driving Tour

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Wahoo Recreation Areas

The Wahoo Area Recreation Association operates a community recreation center (Civic Center) and senior center and has responsibility for maintaining the municipal outdoor pool and all Wahoo parks and

Wahoo, NE Recreation

Saunders County Courthouse

In the early1900s the old courthouse building became inadequate which led to the construction of a new building. In 1903 a vote was held for the issuing of bonds and the construction of a proper kind of building for county purposes. It passed by a vote of 1,967 to 524

Wahoo, NE Historic Courthouses

Bethlehem Lutheran Church

The first Lutheran services ever conducted in Wahoo were in 1880. They were conducted by Rev. Nels Nordling, pastor of Edensburg church of Malmo and were held in the N.J. Anderson photography gallery. On December 25, 1883 the Swedes organized the present congregation. Lots 4, 5, and 6

Wahoo, NE Historic Churches

David Letterman Late Show

Wahoo is the Home Office of the Late Show with David Letterman.

To see Wahoo as part of the Late Show website, look for Wahoo at:

www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow//

Wahoo, NE One Of A Kinds

St. Wenceslaus Catholic Church

The first group of Czech settlers to come to the vicinity of Wahoo arrived in August of 1874. These settlers, who were of the Catholic faith, had to travel 15 to 20 miles in order to attend mass. For three years these settlers traveled to Plasi, Fremont or Abie to attend services. Finally in 1877

Wahoo, NE Historic Churches

Things to do near Wahoo, NE

Aurand Hall

The history, heritage and frontier life of Nuckolls County are seen here in Aurand Hall. This hall was given by Mr. & Mrs. E...

"Old Trusty" Incubator Factory

Mr. and Mrs. M.M. Johnson came to Clay Center from Sheridan, Missouri in 1894 to install and operate the engines in the Or...