Upcoming Events in Worthington Ohio
Worthington Plant Fest
- The Olde Worthington Business Association proudly presents its fourth annual Plant Fest to be held on May 12, 2007 from 9:00 to 4:00 pm. Popular plants from Worthington Farmer's Market vendors, truckloads of flowers from Ohio nurseries, utilitarian and decorative homemade crafts, and selected food concessions will be located on the south greens in the center of Olde Worthington.
Celebrate Worthington's return of the gardening season by stocking up on flowers, vegetables, herbs and decorative plants to enhance local landscapes. Heritage plants saved through seeds or starts from earlier gardens will be highlighted amoung the annuals, perennials and decorative plants available for purchase.
Address: Worthington Ohio Village Green
|8 - 9||
Worthington Art Festival
- Scores of artists participate in this juried show displaying functional and decorative artwork in clay, fiber, watercolor, oil, glass, photography, jewelry, metal, wood and mixed media. This two day festival, held on Worthington's picturesque Village Green, also features food concessions, Farmers Market, & shops.
Address: Historic business district Worthington
|4 - 6||
Midwest Haunters Convention
- The Midwest Haunters Convention is a weekend event planned for Haunted Attraction Producers, Actors, and Home Haunters. Our goal is to provide you with educational seminars and workshops with experienced presenters as well as a place to socialize with others in the industry during our fun social activities.
Join the haunted attraction industry and other professionals at the Midwest Haunters Convention for a weekend of education, social events and fun.
Address: Double Tree Hotel (former Holiday Inn)
Treasures on the Green
- This is a one day event that invites the public to take a walk down Memory Lane in downtown Olde Worthington. We want you to feel the ambiance of the nostalgia of yesteryear at this Antiques, Collectible and Flea Market Event. Join us and spend the day "Remembering When..." in Worthington, Ohio. This event is held on the greens in the center of Olde Worthington at the intersection of Rt. 161 and Rt. 23. We're Worth the Trip.
Address: Historic Downtown Olde Worthington Business District
|16 - 22||
Worthington Farmers Market
- Worthington Farmers Market is a Summer Tradition in Olde Worthington. Saturdays, 9 am Until Noon starting in mid-May through October. Enjoy Worthington's picturesque streetscape while you shop for fresh, seasonal fruits and vegetables interspersed with flowers, plants and farm raised and homemade foodstuffs such as baked goods, jellies and jams, and fresh meats, poultry, and eggs, that vendors display on downtown sidewalks. Linger at historic Worthington's outdoor eateries and discover quaint, downtown shops offering unique clothing, gifts and collectibles.
Use convenient parking behind Worthington Inn and the Methodist Church just one block south of the intersection of Routes 23 and 161.
Beginning in January 2008 until April 2008, the Worthington Market will open a winter indoor market at the Griswold Senior Center, 777 High Street in downtown Worthington. The Market will be held on Saturdays twice a month, from 10 to 2. This market is open to both farmer vendors and arts and craft vendors.
Address: Downtown in the Olde Worthington Business district
OWBA Fall Festival
- The Olde Worthington Business Association is sponsoring its first annual Fall Festival. It will be held on the Southeast Village Green Saturday October 13, 2007. Activities will get underway at 9 am and wrap up at 4 pm. This family event is chocked full of fun for adults and children. Children eagerly anticipating upcoming Halloween celebrations will enjoy painting faces on pumpkins to having their faces painted with various designs. The entire family can clamor aboard a hay wagon and travel around the streets surrounding historic downtown Worthington. Food vendors will offer candy apples, popcorn and cider while a select number of craft persons will display handmade items with fall themes. This Festival conicides with the weekly Worthington Farmers Market that will be stocked with pumpkins, gourds, fall produce and plants available for both new and old customers. Those wishing more information may contact Jan Staats at 614-891-6293
Address: Downtown historic Olde Worthington Business District and Village Green
Holiday Open House
- This traditional event launches the Christmas shoping season in historic downtown Worthington. On Sunday noon village shops feature refreshments, holiday demonstrations, musical entertainment, carriage rides, vendors from the Farmers Market and merchandise specials. Santa arrives at 1 PM to reside in his sleigh for photos with children outside the Worthington Inn. This event closes with the annual Christmas Tree lighting which takes place on the Village Green.
Address: downtown Worthington at 161 and High Street.