The exact construction date is unknown, but pictorial references verify this two story brick structure was built between 1905 and 1910. The Edison Electric Company occupied the ground floor and the upstairs was a residence for the company manager and his family.
A copper hand rail bolted to an aged brick wall leads up worn stairs to the second floor landing. This opens to a grand room with rich oak floors framed by wide wood baseboards and tall windows. An original tall door with transom window leads to a bath which is finished with simplistic elegance including a claw foot tub.
Enter the kitchen and notice old fir floors and beadboard cabinetry. A striking wood island is made of antique bowling alley lumber.
Our Email: email@example.com
Come visit us in Arizona, Arizona