Built in 1915
The Quartermaster Depot was authorized by Congress in 1865
Willcox owes it's initial existence to the Southern Pacific railroad which first chugged through the area in 1880
The Santa Fe Depot at Wickenburg, Arizona, was the last of the original wooden depots on the Santa Fe Railroad Line by the 1920s, when Santa Fe decided the "old wooden depot"
Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad Engine No. 761, an 1890 vintage, is one of the steam locomotive workhorses of the main line between Chicago and the west.