The museum is located in a former one-room schoolhouse (1842 to 1909) and the home of the Mary W. Dixon Library. Within the building are interpretive displays of a restored schoolroom and a general store with a post office. A collection of artifacts depicting the early life of the village are on display as well as a costume collection, mineral collection, Native American artifacts and military items. Genealogical records, photographs and newspaper clippings are part of the reference library. Open Sun. June, July, Aug., 2 pm - 4 pm.
Hours: Open all year
Address: 900 Main St. (Rt. 612)
Come visit us in New Jersey, New Jersey