Market House Museum

category : Museums
Quaint structure with cupola on the courthouse square. First public use on Aug. 30, 1853; in 1886, building became a firehouse with meeting hall. Local volunteer fire department used the building until 1964 and restored for use as museum in 1967. At Franklin and Market Sts.

Address: 205 South Market Street
Phone: 361/645-8767

Come visit us in Texas, Texas