Built in 1836, this restored, 19th-century Greek Revival home is listed on the National Register of Historic Places
The Fithian home is a Lincoln site listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The 1855
A gothic revival brick house built in 1858
The 1879 birthplace of the native Springfield poet/artist, this house remained Lindsay's only home until his death there in 1931
Explore the opulent 30
One of Oak Park's finest showplaces, The Cheney Mansion, 12,000 sq ft mansion on 2 1/2 acres, is available for special events, corporate and private. The 1970
The Jacob Henry Mansion is an elegant National Historic Landmark that offers a unique Victorian setting for weddings/
Tour Mayslake Hall, a Tudor Revival style mansion, formerly owned by coal baron F.S. Peabody. Witness restoration in progress at this nationally registered
Shiloh House is the residence of the founder of the City of Zion, Dr. John Alexander Dowie. This stately 23 room mansion was built in 1901-02 and is listed on the
The Dowling House is Illinois' oldest stone structure--Galena's oldest home, built in 1826 as a trading post/residence. Furnished with primitives and Galena Pottery. 30-minute tours. Brill'
Recreates the period of history from 1870 to 1900 with period furhishings.
The Reddick Mansion is a Pre-Civil War mansion known as one of the area'
Asa Crook's home was the first two-story, frame house built in 1839 by Whiteside County'
Built in 1858, an Italian Renaiaance period, the Dillon home was listed on the National Register of Historic Places, October 8, 1980
The apartment where Ronald Reagan was born has been restored and decorated in the 1900'
The Graham-Ginestra House is an 1857
The beautiful, historic Riverlore Mansion dates from 1865
Situated at the base of the Ohio River bluffs, this two-story rectangular, square-log structure built in 1840 has been continuously occupied by generations of one family for 146
Harrison House is a 2-story home built in 1868, the first brick house in Herrin, furnished with period furniture including an 1874
The Willis Allen House is the oldest house in Williamson County, listed on the National Register of Historic Places
Built in 1888
150-year old home, 3
Built in 1887
Formerly the home of Nicholas Jarrot, a French-born entrepreneur and land speculator. Construction began in 1807, making it one of the earliest surviving masonry buildings in Illinois.
The Pierre Menard Home is the finest example of French colonial architecture in the Central Mississippi Valley. The Post-on-Sill Frame House was built during 1800-1802
A retired sea captain built the Mermaid House as a hotel in 1830 on the St. Louis-Vincennes Trail, now known as Rte. 50. A famous visitor was Charles Dickens who documented his story in his book "
This lower Mississippi style house was built in the early 1800s and has been completely restored to reflect life during this period. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
Built in 1911 and listed in the National Register of Historic Sites
This 19th Century mansion was the home of United States Supreme Court Justice, David Davis, mentor to Abraham Lincoln. The mansion, listed on the National Register of Historic Places
Visit the Traditional Victorian home of Matthew T. Scott, a well-known agriculturalist, and his wife Julia Green, one of the founders of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
Amidst the untamed beauty and savagery of the Illinois Prairie sprang the elegance and grace of the Duncan Mansion, the home of Gov. Joseph Duncan. Built in 1834 and listed on the
This Farm was established in 1824
Fred Francis built this home in 1890
Two historic homes, built 1872 and 1892. Lived in by 4 generations of John Deere'
The museum features displays, historical documents, and memorabilia that tells of Wyatt Earp's life, fact and legend. Phone the Chamber for tours: 309-734-3181
Birthplace of Pi Beta Phi, the first fraternity for women founded April 28, 1867. Available for group meetings and social events up to 50
The Governor John Wood Mansion is the restored home of Quincy's founder and 12th governor of Illinois, John Wood. This building is the 1
The Oswego-Fox House was built in the 1870's by the Fox family, ancestors of the Cutter family from Oswego, Illinois. The house was located 1/2 mile south of Oswego on Route 71