Albuquerque, New Mexico
Upcoming Events in Albuquerque New Mexico
Annual Automobile Show
- Show is open to Antique, Vintage, Sports, Exotic, Special Interest, and Street Legal Show Modified Automobiles and Trucks. Motorcycles, Motorscooters, Tractors, Stationary Engines, Military Vehicles, and Vintage Camper Trailers are also invited. Featured automobiles in 2010 will be 100 Years of Hudson Automobiles and 50 Years of American Compact Cars. Entry fee will be $10 per vehicle at the gate. Show opens at 10:00am. Spectators are admitted free.
Albuquerque Museum & NM Council of Cars Club
|15 - 17||
Albuquerque Wine Festival
- Live entertainment, gourmet food, high quality arts & crafts and 20 or more New Mexico wineries. Free wine tasting, wine available for purchase by the glass, bottle, or case. Free onsite parking, lush green grass.
Address: NM Golf Academy at Balloon Fiesta Park , Albuquerque, New Mexico
Crossroads Doll & Teddy Bear Show & Sale - Albuquerque NM
- This lighthearted show and sale is for enthusiasts of all ages with a sales floor packed with dolls, teddy bears, antiques, miniatures, clothes supplies, & more: from antique to modern and the carefully hand crafted. This is a family friendly show with wonderful items to delight our young collectors. Door Prizes and lots of FUN!
SHOW HOURS: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Address: MCM Elegante, 2020 Menaul NE , Albuquerque, New Mexico
|15||Make-A-Wish Classic Car Show - The Rio Grande Corvette Club presents the annual Make-A-Wish Classic Car Show. Over 150 Corvettes and classic cars on display. Trophies awarded in all classes. Visit the website for registration forms and all the details. Spectators welcome! All proceeds benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation of New Mexico.|
|1 - 12||
New Mexico State Fair
- Located in the heart of Albuquerque, the New Mexico State Fair is one of the largest fairs in the nation with PRCA rodeo and nationally known country recording stars, plus and Indian and Spanish villages. For 12 days, visitors explore art, agriculture, animals, entertainment, food, carnival rides, exhibits and shopping all in one place.
Address: Expo New Mexico: Home of the State Fair , Albuquerque, New Mexico
|25 - 3||
Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
- The Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta is a world-renowned attraction and destination for kids of all ages. For more than three decades, the first week in October brings the smell of roasting chiles and the beautiful, magical moving picture show of hot air balloons sailing silently through the crisp fall air. Guests from all over the world come to Albuquerque to celebrate ballooning. Literally hundreds of balloons will be taking flight from the Balloon Fiesta Park this year. Go to www.itsatrip.org/balloonfiesta for more visitor information.
Ph: 800-284-2282 (Always call and confirm events)