El Dorado's first library was built in 1912 from locally quarried hand-cut, native white limestone. Topped with the Spanish tiled roof, the library was funded in part by Andrew Carnegie. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
The historic Butler County Courthouse was built in 1909. Its Romanesque Style was designed by famed architect, George P. Washburn. Its terrazzo floors are still intact and reflect its elegant history.
The first woman jury in Kansas met here in 1912.
Commerce Bank Atrium Gallery
Circle Gallery & Frame Shop
Gift Horse Farm - Gallery & Gardens
Bill Walton Studio & Art Gallery
Erman B. White Gallery
Time-Light Images Gallery & Frame Studio
Coutts Artist's Downtown Studio's Including
- Jim Clements, artist