A white oak log cabin stands at the roadside park three miles east of Baldwin on Highway 56. Built in observance of Kansas' centennial in 1961, it now houses historical artifacts as well as hosting meetings and gatherings.
Case Hall is Baker University's first library building. Completed in 1907 with a grant from the Carnegie Foundation it is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places for its innovated construction for the time.
Located at the Old Castle Complex is the Palmyra Post Office and Blood's Grocery which opened in 1857. Originally located north of the highway on the Santa Fe Trail, it served travelers on the trail and the pioneer community of Palmyra, the original townsite later to become Baldwin City.