Cave Creek, Arizona
Upcoming Events in Cave Creek Arizona
Art Night in Cave Creek and Carefree
- Every Friday from November through the first Friday in May, Cave Creek and Carefree art galleries sponsor Art Night from 6 p.m. till 9 p.m. The six months of Art Night, an unprecedented collaboration among the two towns, their art galleries, and local restaurants, provide an opportunity for Valley residents to familiarize themselves with the fine arts and unique dining that make Cave Creek and Carefree such an exceptional destination.
Although the galleries are spaced from one end of Cave Creek to the far end of Carefree, many are located within walking distance of one another and horse drawn carriages are available for those who prefer to ride from gallery to gallery.
Eleven galleries enthusiastically support the concept and remain open until 9 p.m. every Friday. Some restaurants are open as well with special appetizers, entrees or desserts to accommodate Art Night visitors.
FEATURED FRIDAYS - On the first Friday of every month, the galleries will be featuring new show openings, artist receptions, and demonstrations. Featured Fridays will be an exciting and fun addition to the other Friday nights, giving visitors an opportunity to plan in advance for an evening filled with surprises.
Ph: 480-488-2334 (Always call and confirm events)
Cave Creek Thieves Market
- First and Third Saturdays each month. Big outdoor market on 20 acres. Room for 200 vendors! Indie, Retro, Western and not. Lots of unique cool stuff. On site food and restrooms, less than a block from downtown where you'll find great restaurants and more cool shopping. Visit us in historic downtown Cave Creek, AZ. Perfectly Uncivilized!!!
Follow RogerThemonk on Facebook, he's our spokesprimate.
Vendor sign up and info online.
|1 - 3||Cave Creek Indian Market - The annual Cave Creek Indian Market celebrates the colorful history and rich heritage Of the Southwest with a diverse gathering of Native American, Spanish and Southwestern fine artists and craftsmen. Stagecoach Village, nestled in the scenic foothills surrounding Cave Creek, provides an environment reminiscent of the Southwest frontier â€"in an area believed to have mystical powers by Native American practitioners, and today, that creates magic for every visitor.|
Cave Creek Balloon Festival
- Hot Air Balloons glowing in the evening sky. Spectacular night time sky diving demonstration with special glow in the dark suits and pyrotechnics make this an amazing event. The landing zone is right in the middle of the balloon glow so make sure you have your camera.
Live and remote entertainment
Charity Golf Tournament
Kids Fun Zone. Fun for kids of all ages....
4PM to 10PM
Food, beverage and concessions by Tonto Bar & Grill. Full gourmet meals or concessions on the greens.
Address: Rancho Mañana Golf Club, 5734 E Rancho Manana Blvd. , Cave Creek, Arizona
|19 - 21||
Spring Cave Creek Classic & Collector Car Auction
- Cave Creek Auctions & Events Proudly Presents "The Cave Creek Spring Classic & Collector Car Auction" featuring a Wide Variety of Classic & Collector Cars. Stagecoach Village located in Beautiful Cave Creek Arizona will be the location for this Special Auction Event. Stagecoach Village is located just 5 minutes from North Scottsdale Road.
Enjoy a Good Old Fashioned Cave Creek Style Classic Car Auction as the Awesome Rides Drive Past You and Onto the Auction Block!!
Featuring ….. Classic - Collector - Muscle - Exotic - Rods
The Event kicks off on Friday beginning at 10:00 am (MST) offering a
chance to Preview the auction entries and check out the many Exhibitors & Vendors. Then beginning at 3:00 pm the Cave Creek Automobilia Auction kicks off. The Automobilia Auction will Feature Fine Automotive Art and Plenty of Cool Automotive related items and Collectibles for all Car Enthusiasts. We are currently accepting quality consignments for the Automobilia auction so if it's Cool, We Want to See It! Space is limited, so please contact us asap to ensure we can enter your consignments into the sale.
Saturday kicks off the Cave Creek Classic Car Auction beginning at 10:00 am (MST). Here is your chance to buy classic & collectible car's at auction prices. The auction will feature an eclectic selection of vehicles in various price ranges. We'll have it all, from show cars to drivers to restorable vehicles just waiting for the right owner to take them to the next level.
Sunday will be the third & final day of our Spring Auction. The Live
Auction Action begins at 11:00 AM (MST) and continues until the last classic hits the block.
If you are an automotive enthusiast, this is a can't miss event! It's our goal at Cave Creek Auction to have a little something for everyone! Auction pre-bidding will be available online, and if you cannot attend in person, we will be providing a link via our website at CaveCreekAuction.com which will allow you to bid live online during the actual auction. You may register to bid by calling our office or by visiting our website. We'll be posting the preliminary auction catalog soon and we shall continually add new auction entries as they are registered, so keep checking our website for the latest updates.
Do YOU have a Classic or Collectible Car or Truck to Sell?? If so, give us a call or visit our website to learn how Affordable and Easy it is to Consign your Ride. Join us for a Fun Filled Weekend.... Our Cave Creek Style Auctions are always High Energy and Lots of Fun!!
Address: Stagecoach Village, 7100 E Cave Creek Road Cave Creek, AZ 85331 , Cave Creek, Arizona
|23 - 28||
- The Fiesta Days Rodeo is the premier family entertainment event of the Spring in the Cave Creek/Carefree area of Arizona. We are located in the beautiful Desert Foothills north of Phoenix, Arizona.
The three-performance PRCA Rodeo,Parade, and Dance have become the largest annual weekend event in this area.
Ph: 480-488-4043 (Always call and confirm events)
Golf Fun Day
- Shotgun Start. Call for registration.
Address: Tatum Ranch Golf Club , Cave Creek, Arizona
Harold's Corral JULY 3rd Independence Day Celebration
- Because of the danger of wild fires during this dry climate, the spectacular "3rd of July" Fireworks Display that usually takes place at sunset at Harold's Cave Creek Corral will be replaced with a glow stick party and celebration with music starting at 8:30 p.m..
Admission to the 3rd of July celebration is free, reservations may be necessary. Call Harold's at (480) 488-1906 or visit www.haroldscorral.com.
To take advantage of Carefree Resort & Conference Center's special rates, call (888) 227-7066 or visit www.carefree-resort.com.
|15 - 17||
Stagecoach Village Fine Art & Wine Festival
- Vermillion Promotions combines dramatic landscapes, world-class art, fine wines, and stirring musical performances to create a memorable weekend in beautiful Cave Creek, Arizona. Stagecoach Village offers panoramic views of the cactus-studded foothills surrounding the high desert communities of Carefree and Cave Creek, providing a stunning outdoor gallery for the Southwest's most accomplished fine artists and craftsmen. Enjoy live musical performance by "Lord of the Strings" Arvel Bird. Also appearing is world champion hoop dnacer Tony Duncan along with Estun~Bah and the Yellow Bird Dancers.
Address: Stagecoach Village, 7100 E. Cave Creek Rd., Cave Creek AZ. , Cave Creek, Arizona
|21 - 24||
Cave Creek Wild West Days
- Come join us for a Wild West weekend, where everyday is wild in Cave Creek. You don't have to be a cowboy or cowgirl to enjoy this event and there is something to do for the entire family. Merchants up and down the main street of town; will be participating in this fun filled, wild weekend. So, if'n ya'll got 'um, don that old cowboy hat, dust off them boots, and get ready to kick up your heels for a wild, wild west weekend!
We will have a Spikes and Spurs Golf Tournament on Thursday, 11-9. Then Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be filled with a huge array of great family fun. We will have Arts and Crafts, Wild West Shows, Gun Fights, Parade, Pig Races, Bathtub Races, Mutton Bustin', our State Historian Marshal Trimbel telling his stories, Veterans Day Ceremony, Live entertainment all day and all evening long.
After some serious shopping you can rest a spell, down a cold one or two and grab a bite to eat at Crazy Ed's Satisfied Frog Restaurant and Black Mountain Brewery Beer Garden; famous for Chili Beer; all located in Frontier Town at 6245 E. Cave Creek Road.
Make plans now to hitch up your wagon, load up the family and friends and come on up to Cave Creek for Cave Creek Wild West Days, sponsored by the Cave Creek Merchant's Chamber of Commerce.
Photo courtesy of Thompson Photographic
|23 - 24||Stagecoach Village Arts Festival - Enjoy a memorable Holiday shopping experience in the open-air plaza of Stagecoach Village. Nestled in the cactus studded foothills of Cave Creek, this unique vintage western plaza offers panoramic desert views and an elegant ambiance for outdoor Festivals. Meandering rows of fine artists and craftsmen offering original works in oil and acrylic paintings, mixed media in glass, metal, clay, wood, stone, and an array of colorful pottery, hand-woven rugs, hand-crafted furniture, exquisite jewelry and more! 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM.|
|5 - 14||
Hidden in the Hills Studio Tour
- Held annually the weekends before and after Thanksgiving, the Sonoran Arts League presents Hidden in the Hills, the Valley's largest six-day studio tour to art enthusiasts, patrons and serious collectors. The HITH tour of members' studios offers a unique opportunity to observe artists at work. Visitors are welcome to participate in conversation and creative connection with up to 200 artists, gleaning insight into the creative process, learning about the tools of the trade and are able to purchase works directly from the artists. Hidden In The Hills is the League's signature event that brings excitement, enrichment and artistic awareness so essential to life and community.
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The citizens of Cave Creek invite you to visit our Town during the annual Hidden in the Hills Studio Tour. The tours, artist directories and maps are available at no charge. You may visit as many of the studios on the tour as you wish.
The Carefree/Cave Creek Chamber of Commerce also provides information, maps and directories.
The Town of Carefree is located in the high Sonoran Desert, the most beautiful in the world! We welcome this opportunity to showcase our community and hope you enjoy your stay. We're very proud of our artist community and know you will enjoy their diverse talents.