The two-story brick building, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was constructed about 1891 by local businessmen W. N. Hylton, N. Clem, and A. L. Clem. The first level was retail space, with the opera house located on the upper floor. The opera house has a box office and stage with trapdoor. Later known as the Gresham Opera House, it offered entertainment such as "The Mysterious Harrell," magician, and "The Great LaWayne, an Australian Hypnotist."
Address: Main and Post Streets
Come visit us in Gresham, Nebraska