One room school house, constructed circa 1908, which served District No. 4 of St. Clair County, Missouri, until 1948. After being used for hay storage for many years, the building was rehabilitated in the mid-1970's, and used as a gathering place for the annual Gilbert Family/Concord School Reunion for many years. In 2008, it was purchased by the Kaysinger Bluff Pioneer Heritage Association and moved to their pioneer village located near the Truman Dam Overlook Visitor's Center in Warsaw, Missouri. The building was reconstructed on site to its original configuration and is now displayed as an example of early Missouri rural schools.
Come visit us in Warsaw, Missouri