Upcoming Events in Conyers Georgia
Shepherd Center Foundation’s Annual Derby Day
- Can’t make it to Louisville for this year’s Derby? Join Shepherd Center’s Junior Committee on Saturday as we recreate the magic of Churchhill Downs at Derby Day!
Guests will enjoy:
- Food and beverages
- Live and silent auctions
- Sights and sounds of The Breakfast Club
- Games and drawings
- Live broadcast of the Kentucky Derby on two big screen TVs
Tickets are $60 in advance and $70 at the gate. The price includes entry to the event, food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, music, and optional bus transportation (originating in Buckhead) to and from the event.
Optional bus transportation will depart from Atlanta. Please check back for details and bus pickup location.
- At 1:00pm, buses will leave Buckhead every 30 minutes or when full
- At 4:00pm, buses will leave Buckhead every hour
- Before 7:00pm, buses will leave Georgia International Horse Park as they drop people off
- After 7:00pm, buses will leave Georgia International Horse Park every 30 minutes
- Last bus leaves Georgia International Horse at 9:30pm
For more information please visit: http://www.derbyday.com
Address: Georgia International Horse Park, 1996 Centennial Olympic Parkway , Conyers, Georgia