Upcoming Events in Cordell Oklahoma
City Wide Garage Sale
- The first weekend in June over 60 participants are part of the City Wide Garage Sale. A map of the garage sale location is published in the Cordell Beacon including location copies made available to local convenience stores. Sponsored by the Cordell Chamber of Commerce. 8:00 AM - ?
|12 - 15||Washita County Free Fair - The three day event displays home grown fruits, vegetables and handmade items of every description. Livestock is judged by a team of experts from all over Oklahoma. Each evening the fair features county wide talent in various categories. A city carnival with games are featured along with numerous food booths. Home recipes, preserved foods, handmade quilts and many agriculture related items are displayed and judged throughout the three day event. Cattle, swine, sheep, poultry and equine each have their own show. The OSU Extension Center and Washita County are the sponsors.|
Cordell Chamber of Commerce Annual Labor Day Golf Tournament
- 8:30AM Shotgun Start. 4 Man Scramble. $200/team. Cash and prizes. Lunch provided. Hole in One wins a NEW CAR!!, sponsored by Brown Ford, Inc.
Address: Crooked Creek Country Club , Cordell, Oklahoma
- The Cordell Chamber of Commerce hosts the third largest one-day event in the state, the annual Pumpkin Festival. Every October the community joins together for a hearty pumpkin pancake breakfast followed by a New and Classic Car Show, Pumpkin Festival Queen and Princess Pageant, Burn Out, 3 on 3 Basketball, Pet Parade, Live Entertainment, Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast, Bingo, Ice Cream & Cake Social, Kids Activities, Pumpkin Bake Contest, Auction, Opening Parade, Fireman Contests, Texting Contest, Pumpkin Pie Eating Contest, Free Movie, Food Booths, Concession Stands.
Address: Courthouse Square in Historic Cordell, Oklahoma , Cordell, Oklahoma
Pumpkin Festival Car Show
- Street Outlaws will be there at the Pumpkin Festival Car Show to do meet and greets, judging and showing their cars. It is $25 an entry. Pre entry will get a t-shirt. Pre Registration is due by Oct 1st.
$500 Best in Show. Awards for Best Motorcycle, Best paint, Most Radical Engine, Student, Longest Drive, Best Big Rig, Best Work in Progress, Rattiest Rat, Special Interest, Outlaw Choice. There are no classes. You have a chance to win more then one Award! Food, Fun, Vendors and Activities for all ages!! Cruise following awards!
Registration starts at 7:30am to 10am. Signs will be up to get you to the show. Awards start at 3:00pm handed out by the Street Outlaws.
|24||Goblin Parade - 10:00AM.|
Festival of Lights Parade & Christmas
- FRIDAY FOLLOWING THANKSGIVING - This festival marks the beginning of our Christmas season. A parade of floats created by the citizens of Cordell journey around Washita County's historic courthouse. Santa Claus visits with the children and the parents enjoy the 8,000 lights used to illuminate the downtown area. Located around the courthouse square is an animated light display of "Enchanted Christmas Forest."
|28||Chamber/Retail Christmas Promotion -|