William Corrigan established an independent store known as Corrigan & Sons which operated in Plattville, Illinois from 1919 until the late 1950's. The store carried a general merchandise line, including Oliver farm machinery and agricultural implements.
Construction of the Corrigan Store was completed on the Lyon Farm in 1986 using the original Corrigan Store front. The walls and shelves on the inside are stocked with period memorabilia reminding us of life as it was during the beginning of the century.
Come visit us in Yorkville, Illinois