Deer Lodge, Montana
Upcoming Events in Deer Lodge Montana
Territorial Day Rod Run
- A parade along Main Street, Deer Lodge of classic cars, Hot Rods, Muscle Cars and other special interest vehicles. Followed by Jaywalkers Jamboree, where Main Street is closed to traffic and the public can buy goods and craft items from booths set up by local merchants. Food and Drink is also available. At 1pm is the Country Showdown, followed by a FREE Street Dance from 7pm till 1pm. A great day out, and fun for all the family.
Address: Main Street, Deer Lodge, MT 59722 , Deer Lodge, Montana
|14 - 16||
Annual Montana Territorial Gun Show
- Food & Concessions | 70+ Tables | Bring The Family!
3-day Admission Includes ALL Attractions and Gun Show
Friday, - Noon - 6pm
Saturday, - 9am - 5:30pm
Sunday, - 9am - 3pm
Address: Old Montana Prison, 1106 Main Street , Deer Lodge, Montana
|12 - 14||
Annual Old Prison Museum Antique Show
- Friday, - Noon - 6pm
Saturday, - 9am - 6pm
Sunday, - 9am - 3pm
Address: Pen Convention Center, 925 Main Street , Deer Lodge, Montana
Montana Shakespeare in the Parks-Twelfth Night
- 12th Night: Shakespeare’s delightful comedy of wild infatuation and mistaken identities. Shipwrecked on the rocky coast of Illyria, the beautiful and daring Viola disguises herself as a man to protect her honor in this strange land, and finds employment as a page in the court of the lovesick Duke Orsino. But just as Viola falls in love with her new boss, the beautiful Olivia - whom Orsino is pursuing - finds herself attracted to this new young man, who's really Viola in disguise. Meanwhile, the servant Maria and the drunken Sir Toby Belch conspire to enact a riotous revenge on the hilariously pompus servant Malvolio. Filled with Shakespeare's most memorable comedic characters, sweet romantic longings and side-splitting situations, our 40th summer season sets sail for terrific fun with this magical comedy!
Deer Lodge Demolition Derby
- The Demolition Derby takes place at the Tri-County Fairgrounds in Deer Lodge, Montana. Prizes total $4,000, with $1500 and a trophy to the Main Event winner. Registration is from $35. Register at 3pm, gates open at 5pm and derby starts at 6pm. Public entry is $8 for adults, $6 for children. Sponsored by the Powell County Chamber of Commerce
Address: Tri-County Fairgrounds, Deer Lodge, MT 59722 , Deer Lodge, Montana
Clark Fork River Celebration
- Committed to developing and implementing conservation, restoration, and agricultural practices that will continue to improve the quality of life in the upper Clark Fork River, the Watershed Restoration Coalition (WRC) and our fellow sponsors are planning a day of fun for all. This is our initial year to for this annual event. We have three objectives. 1) To highlight the ongoing restoration work on the Clark Fork River and its tributaries. 2) Provide recreational opportunities for all those participating. 3) To help raise funds for WRC to continue its work throughout the upper Clark Fork River. Come out and join us! Have fun, eat and drink, listen to some phenomenal music, and learn about the restoration of the Clark Fork River.
Address: Old Montana Prison , Deer Lodge, Montana