Dickinson, North Dakota
Upcoming Events in Dickinson North Dakota
|15 - 17||
Annual THS Mardi Gras
- This event is a 48+ year tradition offering great food, fun, and fine entertainment for the whole family with games for all ages.
Address: Trinity High School , Dickinson, North Dakota
Annual API Gumbo Cook Off
- 20 teams compete by testing their skills and combining the most unique ingredients they can find; including shrimp, sausage and even alligator meat. Teams will start cooking at 11:00 am with Judging starting @ 6:00pm and a gumbo tasting @ 6:30pm. Be there early to sample just some of the "Dark Secrets of the Bayou." A dance will be held from @ 8:30pm - 12:00 midnight.
Address: Quality Inn and Suites , Dickinson, North Dakota
|3 - 4||
- This show features the latest in home construction, home decorating, appliances and fixtures. Anybody looking at remodeling or building a new home, this is a MUST show for them. There are also three seminars geared to the latest home building and technology.
Sat. from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm & Sun. from 12 noon - 5:00 pm
Address: Rec Center , Dickinson, North Dakota
|14 - 24||
Roughrider Days Fair and Expo
- Feel the excitement in the heart of oil country! Western North Dakota is where cowboy action and family fun begins with the Roughrider Days Fair and Expo celebration! It's home to the biggest oil field discovery in the United States in the past four decades. See for yourself what Harper's Magazine, National Geographic and the New York Times Magazine are raving about. The celebration kicks-off with a Yee Haw and ends with a Boom. From rodeo to racing and everything in between, it's more than just a rodeo!
Make your lodging reservations early and beat the rush to North Dakota's Queen City, Dickinson, ND. Visit our Web site and like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/roughrider.fairexpo
Address: Downtown and surrounding city area , Dickinson, North Dakota
|18 - 20||
Roughrider Days Rodeo
- Annual PRCA rodeo features the top rodeo contestants competing in all of the usual rodeo events, including roughstock, roping and riding. Specialty acts nightly.
Address: Roughrider/DSU Outdoor Arena , Dickinson, North Dakota
|7 - 11||
North Dakota Ukrainian Festival
- The Ukrainian festival is an immersion into the Ukrainian culture. Featured are the foods, the performing and visual arts, religious rites and intellectual pursuits.
Address: Ukrainian Cultural Institute and Dickinson State University , Dickinson, North Dakota
|9 - 10||
Prairie Cruisers Rod Run
- This classic car show has a 20-plus-year tradition along with all types of unique cars on display. Show & Shine will be held on Sat. from 11 - 2:00 pm.
Address: McDonald's Parking Lot , Dickinson, North Dakota
|7 - 8||
Northern Plains Ethnic Festival
- Two-day festival includes crafts, food, music from the Ukraine, Russia, Norway, Sweden and Germany. Join us in celebrating our true heritage.
Address: Prairie Outpost Park , Dickinson, North Dakota
|8 - 9||
West River Livestock Show
- Largest, longest running commercial trade show in southwest North Dakota. Call for more details.
Address: Dickinson , Dickinson, North Dakota
|29 - 31||
Badlands Art Show
- Local and out-of-state entries. Entries in seven different categories. Among these: pottery, oil, pastel and water colors. There is a silent auction and refreshments.
Friday from 6:00-8:00pm, Saturday 10:00am-4:00pm and Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm.
Address: Days Inn Grand Dakota Lodge , Dickinson, North Dakota
Christmas Parade of Lights
- Beautifully lit floats parade through downtown Dickinson to kick off the Christmas season with side-walk vendors selling food and drinks. 5-7pm.
Address: Prairie Hills Mall , Dickinson, North Dakota
|27||Chamber Holiday Art & Craft Show - A craft show featuring Christmas crafts from southwestern North Dakota. 9am - 4pm|