Upcoming Events in Dresden Ohio
|3 - 24||Dresden Egg-Stravaganza Saturday's! - Store Specials, egg hunt (discounts and prizes within plastic eggs) each Saturday in April.|
People's Choice Car Show & Sidewalk Sale
- All makes, models & years of vehicles are welcome! Call 740.819.3959 to register your car. The car entry fee is $10.00
Event is rain or shine! 09:00 am to 02:00 pm
Come enjoy the show and vote on your favorites!
|7 - 10||
Annual Dresden Homecoming
- Parade, Entertainment, Carnival, Food, and LOTS of Fun! Grand Parade starts at 6:30 pm, Wednesday. Nightly drawings. Kids parade on Saturday.
For more information visit facebook.com/dresdenohhomecoming
Dave Longaberger Legacy Dinner
- This annual event celebrating the life and legacy of Longaberger Founder, Dave Longaberger, will again be held at the beautiful Virtues Golf Club (One Long Drive, Nashport OH 43830).
Attendees will enjoy meeting members of the Longaberger Family, entertainment, a 50/50 raffle, door prize drawings, speakers, shopping, and a delicious dinner.
Address: Virtues Golf Club, One Long Drive , Dresden, Ohio
Dresden Melon Festival
- The revival of the Dresden Melon Festival is a celebration of the area's rich melon-growing heritage, and provides a scenic family-friendly day of entertainment, food and activities for all ages, on the banks of the beautiful Muskingum River. Fishing Derby, 5K Races, Car Show, Crafts, Petting Zoo, Melon Derby, Face Painting, Beer Garden.
Vendors Welcome - 740-607-8780.
For more information visit www.dresdenmelonfestival.com
Address: About town. , Dresden, Ohio
Annual Dresden Oktoberfest
- Enjoy German foods, such as Bratwurst, Hot Dogs, Noodles, and Potato Salad, as well as many other American delights - homemade ice cream, funnel cakes and lots of baked goods. 10am – 10pm.
The Dresden Area Foundation's Special Improvement Fund will host a Beer Garden. Entertainment will fill the day with TBA, local entertainers, square dancers, and much more! So mark your calendars and join us for Food, Beer, Music and Fun at the Dresden Oktoberfest!
|4||Come Home for the Holidays - Activities include Breakfast with Santa (9 a.m. at the Dresden Fire Dept. - call the DVA to register), Christmas caroling, refreshments and holiday specials at the Dresden merchants, the prince and princess of the event will be crowned at 1:00 p.m., various entertainment will last throughout the afternoon, and a lighted parade begins at 5:30 p.m. on Main Street to kick off the Holiday Season! Admission is FREE, so spend the day in our quaint little village and "Come Home for the Holidays". You'll be glad you did. For information call 740-754-3401.|