The congregation of Ebenezer hand-molded the bricks to make their church in 1788. During the Civil War, "The Old Brick Church" was stripped of its pews and floors by Union soldiers in order to rebuild a bridge over nearby Little River. A written apology for this act is still visible on the church's inside wall.
Hours Year-round: Open by request, inquire at the Fairfield Chamber of Commerce (
Address: 1108 W Peach RD
Phone: (803) 635-4902
Come visit us in Winnsboro, South Carolina