The historic Butler County Courthouse was built in 1909. Its Romanesque Style was designed by famed architect, George P. Washburn. Its terrazzo floors are still intact and reflect its elegant histor... Butler County Courthouse
The El Dorado Missouri-Pacific Depot began as a wooden structure in 1883 in a town of less than 2,000 people. It served as a center of activity and development for the community with news being brought in by train and other news transferred by the telegraph located at the depot.
A true "Don't judge a book by its cover" stop; something for everyone can be found at Triple S Ranch Supply. They meet your ranching needs as well as a full line of clothing for the cowboy and cowgirl. Ropes, hats and boots are available. If they don'
Where Special Events Happen
El Dorado Lake is located just north and east of the City of El Dorado at the edge of the scenic Flint Hills. The lake has approximately 8,000 surface acres of water with 98 miles of shoreline. There are approximately 6,000