Upcoming Events in Ennis Texas
Ennis Czech Music Festival
- Come join the polka bands of Ennis, Texas at the annual Ennis Czech Music Festival held every Saturday after Super Bowl Sunday. The festival is a day filled with great music, dancing, food, drinks, and much more. Dance to 5 fabulous polka bands including Czech and Then Some, The Czech Harvesters, The Ennis Czech Boys, The Jodie Mikula Orchestra, and The Moravians. Come hungry because the Sokol kitchen will be serving Czech classics all day long, including Klobase and Sauerkraut. A full Fried Cat Fish Dinner will be served from 4:00-7:00PM. The festival is also a great family event, including a kid zone for the smallest of attendees. Doors open at 12:00 PM with music from 1:00 to 11:00 PM. Admission is only $8, and kids aged 12 & under are free!
Address: Sokol Activity Center - 2622 E Hwy 34 , Ennis, Texas
Annual Czech St. Patricks Day Celebration
- Listen and dance to the music of the Ennis Czech Boys and Fritz Hodde & the Fabulous Six.
7 p.m. - Midnight. Doors open @ 6 p.m.
Kitchen will be open.Music Shows
|16 - 18||
Ennis Bluebonnet Trails Festival
- Ennis Bluebonnet Trails Festival, sponsored by the Ennis Garden Club, is held the 3rd weekend of April, in downtown Ennis. The festival features arts/crafts, food, live music, children's activities, bluebonnet souvenirs, and free trail maps to over 40 miles of mapped bluebonnet trails.
Address: NW Main St, SW Main and W. Ennis Ave in Ennis , Ennis, Texas
|1 - 30||Annual Ennis Bluebonnet Trails - The Annual Ennis Bluebonnet Trails, sponsored by the Ennis Garden Club, features over 40 miles of mapped bluebonnet trails on the country roads of Ennis. These driving trails span April 1-30th and free trail maps are available at the Ennis Convention and Visitors Bureau during the month, except festival weekend, where they can be picked up at the Ennis Garden Club headquarters.|
|27 - 29||
National Polka Festival
- This fun, family festival celebrates Ennis' Czech heritage every Memorial Day Weekend. Enjoy polka dancing, Czech food and 14 sensational live polka bands,including Grammy Award-winning Brave Combo, at the three air-conditioned Czech auditoriums. Parade is downtown Ennis on Saturday morning at 10 am and is accompanied by a street dance and arts & crafts. Other features include the polkafest run (10K, 5K and 1 mile fun run), horseshoe tournament, a King and Queen dance on Friday night and more. Children 12 and under are free at the Czech halls.
Address: KJT Hall, Sokol Hall, Knights of Columbus Hall and downtown Ennis , Ennis, Texas
|30 - 31||
Autumn Daze in Ennis
- This fall festival, sponsored by the Ennis Historic Downtown Merchants Association, features arts/crafts, food, children's activities, live music, pumpkin decorating, fall photos, and more! It is a great family event.
Festival Hours: Saturday, 10am - 10pm
Sunday, 12pm - 8pm
Address: Downtown Ennis , Ennis, Texas
|2||Lights of Ennis Block Party Christmas Parade of Lights - Ennis Chamber of Commerce sponsors this fun, family event. Come enjoy lighted floats, music and fun for the whole family in the illuminated Ennis downtown historic district. Santa will be at the Ennis Railroad and Cultural Heritage Museum at 5 pm and after parade; Members of Ennis Jr. High Band will perform at 6 pm and coffee, cookies and hot chocolate will be served in the caboose! Annually the first Thursday of December. 5-9pm.|