Upcoming Events in Eufaula Oklahoma
|20 - 21||
Spring Arts and Crafts Fest
- Little Angels crafts. This will be our first year for our arts craft show. LITTLEANGELS IS LOOKING FOR VENDERS FOR OUR SHOW.
Call Caroll at 918-360-3060. We have 10X10,10X15,10X20,AND 20X20 spaces.
Address: 69 Hwy and Texanna Road , Eufaula, Oklahoma
|29 - 12||
Live Country Music and Dancing at VFW Dance Hall
- Live Classic Country Music Saturdays in June and July.
Rick Renfro and The Rowdy Cowboys Saturdays, June 12th, 26th, and July 24th.
Dan Riley and Okla Country Cousins, Saturdays, June 19th, July 3rd, 17th and 31st.
Special drawings for the ladies on dates with Dan Riley and The Okla Country Cousins. Door prizes with Rick and The Rowdy Cowboys and a 50-50 drawing every Saturday night. Ice cold beer and mixed drinks available. Must have a valid ID and at least 21 years of age.
Ya'll come have Fun!!! And we will too!!! Visit webiste for more information.
Address: HWY 9 West out of EUFAULA OK. VFW POST DANCE HALL south side of the road. , Eufaula, Oklahoma
|4||Annual Fireworks Spectacular - Enjoy the view from your boat or from shore as fireworks are displayed over Lake Eufaula.|
|8 - 10||
Annual Eufaula Rodeo
- Ph: 918-617-2500 (Always call and confirm events)
Battle of the Bands
- All Day full of Christian and uplifting wholesome music for the whole family. Bands locally and from other areas of the United States, battle it out all day, making music, memories the whole family can enjoy. Bring you blankets, fishing pole, bathing suit so you hang out, fish in pond, or swim in our 74ft. pool or just soak in the hot bubbly juccuzi with your friends. All you family and friends can lay back and relax and enjoy a day full of inspiring music which will uplift you and restore your joy!!
Address: 121410 s. 4170 Rd., Eufaula, Ok. 74432 , Eufaula, Oklahoma
|15 - 17||Whole Hawg Day - Annual summer festival including a parade, arts & crafts, Rust to Riches car show, carnival, rodeo, pig cookoff and sandwich giveaway at 5pm on Saturday. Poker run by boat also planned on Saturday at marina locations around Lake Eufaula.|
|16 - 18||
Southern Plains Festival
- It's time once again to start planning for this huge summer event. SPF (Southern Plains Festival) is an annual wakeboarding festival, where people from all over the region can get together to meet and greet other boarders that share their same obsession.
Lake Eufaula is a huge resort lake with tons of great coves, and plenty of glass to ride on. Steve Smith wrote, "I had no idea lake Eufaula was so gigantic. I drove alongside it for 20 miles coming in and saw coves galore. There was no reason for crowded riding."
There will be houseboat rentals, camping and RV sites available. Yes, there will be a contest, format to be announced, and a huge bonfire/party on Saturday night to bring it all together.
Quilts by the Lake
- Quilt displays and demonstrations are planned, featuring wearable art, a boutique area and door prizes, along with a tea room for lunch. 9am-5pm. Handicap Accessible.
Address: #9 Community Center , Eufaula, Oklahoma
|20 - 21||
Annual Eufaula Indian Community Pow-wow
- The Eufaula Indian Community will host their Annual Eufaula Indian Community Pow-wow and Homecoming on Labor Day weekend. Features dancing contests, Native American arts and crafts and all kinds of food. Grand Entry is at 8 p.m. nightly. Other dancers and songs will include: Round Dance, Blanket dances for the singers, Two Step, Intertribal, Ground dancing, Veterans Song, Flag Song and Memorial Song.
Address: East Side Ball Park , Eufaula, Oklahoma
|12 - 14||
Haunted Hay Maze
- Every Weekend.
Address: Deep Fork Nature Center , Eufaula, Oklahoma
|14 - 19||
Cast Iron Kettle Cookout
- For Bus Tours, Church Groups, Family Reunions. Brisket dinner served with all the trimmings. The Homesteader Quartet put on a one hour "Branson Style" show that will have your side hurting from all the laughter, tours of the Big River Emporium country store and the Stagecoach Inn Bed & Breakfast. A fun day trip.
Call for reservations.
Address: 21 Asparagus Lane , Eufaula, Oklahoma
|9 - 10||
Tour de Trees
- Enjoy the fall weather and foliage at this weekend bicycle touring and camping event. Open to all riders. Saturday ride offers 62 and 50 mile loops around Lake Eufaula, with an evening pot luck dinner. Sunday ride is 35 miles. Hosted by the Oklahoma Bicycle Society.
Address: Fountainhead Lodge , Eufaula, Oklahoma
|20||Christmas Parade - Old-fashioned small town holiday parade.|