This museum has been located for many years on the west side of the downtown square in Fairbury. It is now in a larger building that allows the display of items in a much more pleasant atmosphere and has more space for new items. The museum'
This monument is situated on a grassy knoll of a field. On April 26, 1849, 25 members of the Boston-Newton Joint Stock Association left Boston, Mass., to travel overland to the gold fields of California. On May 29
A long-abandoned lime kiln, looking very much like a large stone chimney stands along the River Road northwest of Fairbury. For a period of at least 20 years, it was the sight of a lime-burning operation where limestone was heated, or "calcined"