Founded in 1904 by Edward P. Dismuke, The Famous Mineral Water Pavilion and Gardens is the only company still bottling the historic healing waters that made Mineral Wells famous in the early 1900s.
The site includes a historical marker and serves water, ice cream and coffees from behind the original handcarved wood and marble bar. Visitors are always welcome to come and sample, for free, the different kinds of waters, learn about the history of the area, and stroll through the Texas native gardens. Located at 209 N.W. 6th Street (off of U.S. 281).
Hours: Hours Open: Tues. -Fri. 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Sat. 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Address: 209 NW 6th St.
Come visit us in Mineral Wells, Texas