Upcoming Events in Florissant Missouri
Night Out In Old Town
- April - October - Shops and restaurants are open late. Special events monthly. Show is every third Thursday of every month.
Address: Old Town Florissant , Florissant, Missouri
|30 - 2||
Valley of Flowers Festival
- A citywide festival celebrated yearly since its start in 1963, featuring professional theatre performances for families, arts & crafts, food, parade, carnival rides, historic house tour and more!
Address: Florissant Civic Center Grounds , Florissant, Missouri
4th of July Celebration
- Don't miss this wonderful night of beautiful music, fireworks and family fun!
Address: Eagan Center , Florissant, Missouri
|18 - 19||
Flower Valley Quilt Show XVI
- The Flower Valley Quilt Show is held every other year by the Flower Valley Quilting Guild featuring the works of local quilters and over 70 of the 110 quilters in the guild. In addition to bed quilts, there will be miniatures, wall hangings, quilted clothing, and special projects. Enjoy vendors, a quilt raffle, get quilt appraisals, and delicious barbeque is available for purchase.
Join us for the 2017 Flower Valley Quilt Show
Address: Atonement Lutheran Church,1285 N. New Forissant Rd. , Florissant, Missouri
Annual Florissant Old Town Fall Festival
- The Fall Festival on rue St. Francois in Old Town Florissant begins at 11:00 am this year and runs until 5:00 p.m. on rue St. Francois. People will be dressed in 1800's costume, fur traders, Indians, priest and villagers. Look for all of your favorite activities including a chili cook-off, live entertainment on each block, Fido Follies, children’s activities, large flower show and competition, celebration of our cultural heritage, craft fair, flea market, food booths galore, wine and cheese garden and many other booths and displays. St. Ferdinand Shrine will be selling a variety of Old Shrine Items as well as several activities in the Shrine area.
Once again, the Florissant Police Welfare Association will be hosting a benefit car show on the Knights of Columbus grounds.
The Craft Fair area is always a big hit with over 60 crafters getting you ready for holiday shopping. MoChips – free child identification kits will be back and in City Hall. As for the past several years the festival will include a Children’s Art Festival on the City Hall lawn.
Hours: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Address: Old St. Ferdinand Shrine , Florissant, Missouri