One of the best preserved frontier military posts west of the Mississippi, this National Historic Landmark consists of 23 original and restored buildings on 40 acres near downtown.
Established 1867 as pivot post on frontier line replacing Fort Chadbourne Most stone structures built with pecan-wood beams and rafters by skilled German craftsmen from Fredericksburg.
Hours: Hours Open : Varied
Address: 630 S. Oakes
Our Website: www.fortconcho.com
Come visit us in San Angelo, Texas