1901 Frisco Railroad Depot. This structure has been moved to an Oklahoma Centennial Farm one mile west of Ames. This building is of interest to people who are interested in railroad history. The farm house which is located adjacent to the depot is over a hundred years old as well. It was built by settlers who came to Oklahoma at the opening of the Cherokee Outlet. The depot and house are privately owned by Mr. and Mrs. John Sheffield, but visitors are welcome to call for tours. John Sheffield works in stained glass, and he restores player pianos and reed organs.
Admission: Free Admission
Address: One Mile West of Ames
Phone: 580 753 4468
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come visit us in Ames, Oklahoma